Bumrah: Bazball could get me 'heaps of wickets'

5 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Pre-mature/Irresponsible statement by him. This type of statement is understandable from our padosis.  If he doesn't perform, it will fall flat on his face. And team Ind would be a laughing stock.  

I dunno what do you mean by this type of statement, if you see the actual statement, was extremely humble and praising England mostly.

"I don't really relate to the term Bazball," he said. "But they are playing successful cricket and the aggressive route of taking the opposition on, showing the world there's another way to play Test cricket.

"As a bowler, what I think is that it keeps me in play. And if they're going for it, playing so fast, they won't tire me out, I could get heaps [of wickets]. I always think about how I can use things to my advantage. Kudos to them but, as a bowler, you're in the game."

He didnt say anything arrogant at all

12 minutes ago, New guy said:

I dunno what do you mean by this type of statement, if you see the actual statement, was extremely humble and praising England mostly.

"I don't really relate to the term Bazball," he said. "But they are playing successful cricket and the aggressive route of taking the opposition on, showing the world there's another way to play Test cricket.

"As a bowler, what I think is that it keeps me in play. And if they're going for it, playing so fast, they won't tire me out, I could get heaps [of wickets]. I always think about how I can use things to my advantage. Kudos to them but, as a bowler, you're in the game."

He didnt say anything arrogant at all

I may not hv gone through the entire content.   But I did read the heading.  This is what I interpreted from the heading.   https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ind-vs-eng-tests-jasprit-bumrah-bazball-could-get-me-heaps-of-wickets-1417665

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What Shamar Joseph did defending 200 plus , our great guy is also allowed to take 5fers.

Sorry far he has flopped in his career , let us see what this great fast bowler does in future.

Right now, Bumrah is least of our concerns.   Gill is the biggest concern.  

Just now, putrevus said:

What Shamar Joseph did defending 200 plus , our great guy is also allowed to take 5fers.

Sorry far he has flopped in his career , let us see what this great fast bowler does in future.

You are a hard man to please.

You want Bumrah to do everyday what all good bowlers are doing on their best days.

By the way, FYI he did take a 6fer just last test. 

8 minutes ago, Number said:

You are a hard man to please.

You want Bumrah to do everyday what all good bowlers are doing on their best days.

By the way, FYI he did take a 6fer just last test. 

The same pitch where avg score was 120 and Siraj took 7 wickets in one go.

When are we going to see Bumrah winning important matches? 

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

M Wood picked zero wicket in the entire test. 

Wood does not swing the ball... England will remedy that with Robinson or Anderson but they really should play Atkinson.