Ayodhya toh jhanki hai kashi mathura baki hai....

rangeelaraja

27 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I have been back a few Months and i can clearly see Muslims are getting segregated in the society,they live in their own areas and shop in their own areas in all localities.This will further divide India if they keep fighting for something which they no  right and are 2 of the holiest sites for Hindus.

It is a two-way street. We see Muslims being more conservative - men with beatds/attire changes and women on Burkhas and even Naqabs much more than before. I think the version of Islam being preached in Mosques is enforcing stricter adherence to Sharia. You can also see Halal certifications for all even Veg/Makeup products etc.  Every little issue is being opposed. CAA protests etc have triggered this segregation. It is scary sometimes. I never saw so many women wearing Niqabs in public as much as now.Hijab/Chader is a head covering with face visiblel, Niqab will make them show only the eyes. Burkha is a full face covering with a veil.

In that context, I don't see Muslims agreeing to unilaterally give up the controversial Mosques on their own. We have Constiton pe chaati peetne wale intellectuals advising them to not give up and fight it out. Listen to this lady whining that see a Bhagwa flag is not acceptable to them now.

Edited by coffee_rules

The reality that unfortunately not a single influential non-BJP political party or voice will admit is :

India is 'secular' only and only because it is Hindu majority.  There is not a single country amongst 57+ Islamic majority countries that is secular. 

Where they are minorities they love playing the secular card, where they are majority - there are different rights for muslims and non-muslims - with political power out of reach of non-muslims.

Hypocrisy is a way of life as far as political Islam is concerned. They know it and think it is their divine right.  

There is no way to reason or have a factual discussion. 

34 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It is a two-way street. We see Muslims being more conservative - men with beatds/attire changes and women on Burkhas and even Naqabs much more than before. I think the version of Islam being preached in Mosques is enforcing stricter adherence to Sharia. You can also see Halal certifications for all even Veg/Makeup products etc.  Every little issue is being opposed. CAA protests etc have triggered this segregation. It is scary sometimes. I never saw so many women wearing Niqabs in public as much as now.Hijab/Chader is a head covering with face visiblel, Niqab will make them show only the eyes. Burkha is a full face covering with a veil.

In that context, I don't see Muslims agreeing to unilaterally give up the controversial Mosques on their own. We have Constiton pe chaati peetne wale intellectuals advising them to not give up and fight it out. Listen to this lady whining that see a Bhagwa flag is not acceptable to them now.

If she feels like that then why didn’t she opposed. Why is she asking others As if others are responsible to fight for her.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

All this angst and emotions would go away if the highest Muslim authorities in India voluntarily give Kashi and Mathura back to Hindus- it would go a long way for inter community harmony. However Congress and Anti hindu parties survive on vote bank politics with the view than hindus are oppressing minorities- so the longer this struggle for hindus continues fuelled by hate from the opposition it will just lead to Babri 2.0 and 3.0. which incidentally is what the Congress wants so that it can portray India as a Hindutva state.

What us the more ironic thing as that like Babri, the mosques at Kashi and Mathura have low usage, are in dilapidated condition so much easier to hand back to Hindus. We aren't asking for a mosque like Jama Masjid to be demolished are we..

They won't do it, coz the radical elements within the community will call it as an act of cowardice & surrender. Plus it will also hit the ego of their thought process that they ruled over us.

Someone needs to make a deal...  Population control bill + CAA won't be allowed if Muslims hands over Kashi & Mathura voluntarily. 

It would be a smart call. 

CAA is practically useless anyways...  NRC should be delayed & not promised yet..  It is a trump card for future. 

Only way to get a quick resolution imo. 

4 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

All this angst and emotions would go away if the highest Muslim authorities in India voluntarily give Kashi and Mathura back to Hindus- it would go a long way for inter community harmony. However Congress and Anti hindu parties survive on vote bank politics with the view than hindus are oppressing minorities- so the longer this struggle for hindus continues fuelled by hate from the opposition it will just lead to Babri 2.0 and 3.0. which incidentally is what the Congress wants so that it can portray India as a Hindutva state.

What us the more ironic thing as that like Babri, the mosques at Kashi and Mathura have low usage, are in dilapidated condition so much easier to hand back to Hindus. We aren't asking for a mosque like Jama Masjid to be demolished are we..

Won't ever happen. Muslims don't seek any inter community harmony.  They want other religions to accommodate them while they themselves will never accommodate others.

Also, there's this supremacist streak among Indian Muslims that they ruled this land even though reality is that 95% of them are converts i.e 95% of them didn't rule anything in fact they bent the knee before the invaders.

The issue will get nasty and will lead to further radicalization of Hindus. Muslims have always been radical.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate the radicalization of Hindus currently as only 2 or 3. In time, almost all Hindus will realize that co-existence with Muslims is impossible. I see a future where Hindus will be as radical as Muslims and it'll become hell for Muslims in this country.

Muslims will have nobody to blame but themselves. Of course they'll play the victim card like always but as time progresses less and less Hindus will fall for the Muslim victim card.

23 minutes ago, AshVin said:

In time, almost all Hindus will realize that co-existence with Muslims is impossible. I see a future where Hindus will be as radical as Muslims and it'll become hell for Muslims in this country.

Muslims will have nobody to blame but themselves. Of course they'll play the victim card like always but as time progresses less and less Hindus will fall for the Muslim victim card.

And it will be recipe for a major communal civil war in the country. Hell for everybody.

The smartest way to address this tricky problem of radical muslims in India is to co-opt ALL the political islam leaning parties and organizations  into BJP's fold...

Bribe them or use state agencies like ED to force the law on them do whatever and get them in the BJP fold and let them do the bidding for BJP.

They "control" the minds of their uneducated youth.

It is easy to bribe these people and force them to do BJP's bidding - afterall they use the Muslim card only to earn their bread and butter.

Notice how Shehla Rashid is a totally totally changed person - has become almost pro-BJP.

BJP should use its massive checkbook and buy off these people and slowly finish off their constituency.

Edited by rangeelaraja

18 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

And it will be recipe for a major communal civil war in the country. Hell for everybody.

The smartest way to address this tricky problem of radical muslims in India is to co-opt ALL the political islam leaning parties and organizations  into BJP's fold...

Bribe them or use state agencies like ED to force the law on them do whatever and get them in the BJP fold and let them do the bidding for BJP.

They "control" the minds of their uneducated youth.

It is easy to bribe these people and force them to do BJP's bidding - afterall they use the Muslim card only to earn their bread and butter.

Notice how Shehla Rashid is a totally totally changed person - has become almost pro-BJP.

BJP should use its massive checkbook and buy off these people and slowly finish off their constituency.

oil cannot be coopted by water. bjp trying to coopt political islam would mean they turn into the congress. 

We have a medium/long term plan to tackle the islam problem while containing violence & bloodshed and it requires a few things to fall into place first. Thats all i can say for now without giving away our hand to islamists and their sympathisers. 

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Don't fall for it, its just a facade...waiting for the right moment to show their real face.

There are numerous examples in history i.e. Gilani brothers in Vijaynagar Empire.

The way forward is to strengthen the country's police, military, bring down the anti conversion law, population control bill, creation of temple economy and freeing temples from the control of government.

Edited by singhvivek141

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

The way forward is to strengthen the country's police, military, bring down the anti conversion law, population control bill, creation of temple economy and freeing temples from the control of government.

I don't think that is going to solve the problem.

We operated with a highly "strengthened" military, police and other paramilitary and counter insurgency forces in the Kashmir valley and struggled to contain the violence because of the likes of Gilani, Muftis and Farookh Abdullahs who provoked the locals about Kashmir's separate identity.

We see the same cancer with DMK in TN, commies in Kerala and Bengal with that blood thirsty psychopath b*tch Mamata Banerji.

DMK for the longest time has tried to provoke seperatist ideas - all of South India being a different Dravidian country. 

If this cancer is not subjected to chemotherapy, India will have Kashmir like insurgencies in many parts of the country - all these internal enemies of India are foreign funded by India's external enemies.

It is the politics of these internal enemies of India that needs to be finished off - even if one has to use the worst unethical, undemocratic and extra-judicial means.

When it comes to fighting for the unity and survival of the nation - everything is game / kosher.

16 hours ago, mishra said:

Since now its done, people are speaking their personal experience. There is a interview of K K Muhammad, Where he speaks of his interactions with Muslim Heads and guys fighting for it. You can make out whaever you wish to from that but thats what I understood that the ones fighting from other side also think three places should go to us.

Let's just agree to disagree. I think you haven't done your due diligence correctly. The genuine respect, the all religions are the same, isn't mutual, and more one-way.

When, for centuries they have ruled, and Hindu issues remain unresolved, don't be naive to think, that it's all different now. For them, Modi is fade, and will go away eventually. The status quo, numbers, global powers all favor them greatly.

That's why they keep saying, hamara time wapas aiye ga...

I think RSS framework is what will work in long run. Hindu Sanatan the overarching civilizational identity and under that the different religious folds. This is not only possible but will be an active project for next 20 years. Can't wish away 200 million people. 

Thing to understand about muslims in India is that they are converted Hindus. Atleast 99% of them. Politically and socially this game has been played in a certain way and they have been made to identify with some foreign elements. They have to be brought back into the fold with different measures. Clearly the unity in diversity and appeasement didn't work. 

Edited by ravishingravi

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This is what i am truly worried about but i also dont know how to interpret it. Is it because people have become more conservative (irrespective of reasons) or today more women are coming out of home even if under naqab. 

We have already seen idiots going around vandalizing places and harassing couples on valentine day. My big concern is some small time party or group doesnt get into, bring gungat back or something on similar lines. While i dont see cities getting impacted but medium to small towns may become a problem. 

14 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

The reality that unfortunately not a single influential non-BJP political party or voice will admit is :

India is 'secular' only and only because it is Hindu majority.  There is not a single country amongst 57+ Islamic majority countries that is secular. 

Where they are minorities they love playing the secular card, where they are majority - there are different rights for muslims and non-muslims - with political power out of reach of non-muslims.

The secularism is all about on M veto power.  Our Academicians, historians have distorted us, and told us that's the only way for peace to prevail.

Now, seeing them in LS voting for SSUBT, just shows it's only about veto power, nothing about ideology or vision.

And these are also just stop-gap measures, as once enough numbers, it's only M parties votes. Congress or BJP will be equally avoided....

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Thing to understand about muslims in India is that they are converted Hindus. Atleast 99% of them. Politically and socially this game has been played in a certain way and they have been made to use gift with some foreign elements. They have to be brought back into the fold with different measures. Clearly the unity in diversity and appeasement didn't work. 

Excellent post. Never thought on those lines. This might actually work, you start teaching kids in school real history and 20yrs from now we might finally see some peace. 

11 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I think RSS framework is what will work in long run. Hindu Sanatan the overarching civilizational identity and under that the different religious folds. This is not only possible but will be an active project for next 20 years. Can't wish away 200 million people. 

The battle is global now, not locally. And this is where team Modi triumphs over them.

Have to be tech-savvy, good English, humour, and creative.

I believe ex Muslim movement will get extremely big and I agree with the Maulvis who think that's going to be an existential problem for them. People were worried about overpopulation, they didn't see the radical shift towards low fertility rates. People are also not seeing ex Muslim movement throughout the world. The YouTube viewership numbers for ex. on these streams(Hindi\urdu\malyalum\bangali...) are staggering.

On 1/26/2024 at 9:25 PM, cowboysfan said:

I have been back a few Months and i can clearly see Muslims are getting segregated in the society,they live in their own areas and shop in their own areas in all localities.This will further divide India if they keep fighting for something which they no  right and are 2 of the holiest sites for Hindus.

I think it's not a new phenomenon. Across states you will see this pattern of ghettoization. Frankly I don't mind it and neither do I think it is the biggest issue. 

The issue is build a common identity. Unity in diversity has failed. A common civilizational identity is the only way.