Ayodhya toh jhanki hai kashi mathura baki hai....

rangeelaraja

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

It will be difficult to prove a lot of them. At some point we will have to move on after acknowledging that it was a Hindu temple that was destroyed. The priority is to get the important sacred ones. 

The Hindu community will be divided into two groups on this. Moderates who'll be fine with just the most important ones and Radicals who want to reclaim all Temples.

Let's just agree to disagree on this.

As far as I'm concerned, we can move on only after all Mosques built on top of Temples are returned. Until that happens, I see it as barbaric Islamist imposition on my motherland and it's faith.

49 minutes ago, AshVin said:

The Hindu community will be divided into two groups on this. Moderates who'll be fine with just the most important ones and Radicals who want to reclaim all Temples.

Let's just agree to disagree on this.

As far as I'm concerned, we can move on only after all Mosques built on top of Temples are returned. Until that happens, I see it as barbaric Islamist imposition on my motherland and it's faith.

I agree there should not one voice about concensus of what constitutes as important ones. I meant that there are some mosques where Hindus most sacred pilgrimage places are still in practice. There are at least a few in Kashi There are some mosques where the temple sampradayas are also not existent. How do we decide which sampradaya takes care of them? 

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I agree there should not one voice about concensus of what constitutes as important ones. I meant that there are some mosques where Hindus most sacred pilgrimage places are still in practice. There are at least a few in Kashi There are some mosques where the temple sampradayas are also not existent. How do we decide which sampradaya takes care of them? 

That's an internal issue which will be settled among Hindus.

We shouldn't use that as a reason to let Islamic supremacists occupy our Temples.

5 hours ago, AshVin said:

J Sai Deepak is right.

All 40k Temples must be taken back.

Looks like JSD has united all Leftists and Neo-Hindu RW Raita activists 

This is the fault line that is exploited by outsiders

18 hours ago, AshVin said:

J Sai Deepak is right.

All 40k Temples must be taken back.

Why is he right? If some of these places are part of ASI and no Puja is happening by either side, I may concur that we need to rebuild them without allowing any community to ever do Puja but as a Historical place. For example Qutub Minar . Restore those 25 temples around it but let Qutub Minar also stand just like caves of Ajanta Ellora and Khajuraho. BJP has to be asked tough questions why it isnt rebuilding sites like these where there is no issue as part of historical sites

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Why is he right? If some of these places are part of ASI and no Puja is happening by either side, I may concur that we need to rebuild them without allowing any community to ever do Puja but as a Historical place. For example Qutub Minar . Restore those 25 temples around it but let Qutub Minar also stand just like caves of Ajanta Ellora and Khajuraho. BJP has to be asked tough questions why it isnt rebuilding sites like these where there is no issue as part of historical sites

What about Taj Mahal? 

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Looks like JSD has united all Leftists and Neo-Hindu RW Raita activists 

This is the fault line that is exploited by outsiders

JSD is extremely naive to believe if he thinks this is possible. 

Somebody tell him he is not living in Communist China but India with 20 crore Muslim population. 

He probably should release a plan how to do it peacefully or say this won't happen in his lifetime. 

54 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

It will stay Taj Mahal...  Tourism &,  heritage attached to it.  Perhaps one of the most influential Indian monument globally. 

Exactly, I was being sarcastic about the 40k brigade, that there will be some practical limitations actions to their tough stand. Even if Tejomahalay is true, nothing can be done as the sacrosanctity (if there is such a word) is lost among people. We have nor forgotten Kashi, Mathura . But cease and desist calling it the Quwwat-e-Islam for the mosque in Qutub! Re-lay the steps Agra Jumma Masjid as they are made from Mathura Krishna idols. 

52 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

JSD is extremely naive to believe if he thinks this is possible. 

Somebody tell him he is not living in Communist China but India with 20 crore Muslim population. 

He probably should release a plan how to do it peacefully or say this won't happen in his lifetime. 

He advocates mutual respect from the 25 cr Muslim m population , don’t think he wants a China model adopted. Demographic changes is what we should all fear. 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What about Taj Mahal? 

No archeological evidence. I am not in favour of rebuilding a structure apart from those two temples which need to be fully rebuilt as Hindus never stopped worshipping.

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He advocates mutual respect from the 25 cr Muslim m population , don’t think he wants a China model adopted. Demographic changes is what we should all fear. 

Yes Kashi Mathura should be enough for Hindus...  There are countless secondary temples in the country already.  

40k won't make a difference either way but would threaten coexistence altogether for no reason. 

Demographic changes can be countered very easily.  

NRC in 5 year's time... Including the population control bill passed then there is not a lot left to worry about. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yes Kashi Mathura should be enough for Hindus...  There are countless secondary temples in the country already.  

40k won't make a difference either way but would threaten coexistence altogether for no reason. 

Demographic changes can be countered very easily.  

NRC in 5 year's time... Including the population control bill passed then there is not a lot left to worry about. 

Grapevine heard is that CAA is ready to be implemented and government will start giving citizenships soon!

Agree that After Kashi, Mathura , there are more important issues to handle than obscure mosques being converted back to temples, even for dharmics:

1991 places of worship act

Temple control of Government 

Waqf act of occupying property illegally

UCC

NRC

Get some viable opposition to counter monopoly of Modi. 

3+ Elections Ram Mandir, on top add 3 elections for Kashis and 3 for  Mathura, That equates to nearly 50 Years of BJP rule. This is conservative estimate unless opposition does a course correction and decides to NOT prolong Kashi and Mathura issue and supports restoration in next 5 years itself.