Kashmir : A temporary lull or on path of return to normalcy?

The Outsider

Separatist groups said the transfer of land was part of a "conspiracy to settle non-local Hindus in the valley with a view to reducing the Muslims to a minority". Dusray bhi apnay jaisa he lugtay hain ... we dont think like them eeeeh ! also I wonder what pakistanis feel when Indians get killed in the name of Kashmir or religion. Of course they fail to understand why someone does that in Pak and how stupidd it is to kill people like that ... but when it happens in India then its a different story !

Guest dada_rocks

The special status should have been abrogated long back. what cud have happend which has not happend already..

Can you believe, there is the current government of PDP lead by Mufti threatening to pull out from government if land is allotted to Amarnath....After hearing Mahbooba Mufti, whatever way I tried, I failed to seperate her from an L-e-T spokeswoman. Since Amarnath is one of the oldest shrines of Hinduism, therefore as a rule Congress or commies will not say a single word here!...so much for protecting Hindus in Kashmir!:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks

Congressi chickend out, I say to counter mehbooba type character alott that land to kashmiri pandit association then we will see on what ground they can play coy

Congressi chcikend out' date=' I say to counter mehbooba type chracter alot that land to kashmirir pandit association then we will see on what ground they can play coy[/quote'] Why alot it to Kashmiri pandits and why not Amarnath Shrine board. What's the difference? See this kind of logic is flawed. You try to bend even a bit and political Islam will demand more bending until your backbone is fully broken! Our great government started bending when it refused to hang Afzal under presure from Mufti and Co. Islamic radicals got emboldened by this stupid step of GOI and now they know this weak PM is a chicken, hence let's hold entire India on ransom again. And what's the guarantee that these traitors will not come back again...how we can ignorance past! (1) Thaousands of years old, Bamiyaan Budhaas were completely razed and brought to ground by islamic nutjobs. (2) Hurriyat factions in Kashmir regularly demand a ban on Amarnath Yatra, what's the guarantee that Mahbooba Mufti will not ask for making a law to ban all outside of state pilgrims to Amarnath?? (3) pakistan has already influenced China to prohibit Indian pilgrims travel to Kailash-Mansarovar. And China was playing it hard this year with our clueless minister Pranab Mukharjee running to Beijing! You treat these Kashmiri radicals with a little sympathy they will bite you back again. Now we miss a Sardar patel like decision maker, more than ever.

Guest dada_rocks
Why alot it to Kashmiri pandits and why not Amarnath Shrine board. What's the difference? See this kind of logic is flawed. You try to bend even a bit and political Islam will demand more bending until your backbone is fully broken! Our great government started bending when it refused to hang Afzal under presure from Mufti and Co. Islamic radicals got emboldened by this stupid step of GOI and now they know this weak PM is a chicken, hence let's hold entire India on ransom again. And what's the guarantee that these traitors will not come back again...how we can ignorance past! (1) Thaousands of years old, Bamiyaan Budhaas were completely razed and brought to ground by islamic nutjobs. (2) Hurriyat factions in Kashmir regularly demand a ban on Amarnath Yatra, what's the guarantee that Mahbooba Mufti will not ask for making a law to ban all outside of state pilgrims to Amarnath?? (3) pakistan has already influenced China to prohibit Indian pilgrims travel to Kailash-Mansarovar. And China was playing it hard this year with our clueless minister Pranab Mukharjee running to Beijing! You treat these Kashmiri radicals with a little sympathy they will bite you back again. Now we miss a Sardar patel like decision maker, more than ever.
Oke I have a solution make it Amarnath shrine kashmiri pandit nyas.. Put kashmiri pandit somewhere then even wiht existing BS of article 373 they won't have leg to stand

Guest dada_rocks
thats why its very imperative to Vote BJP with clear majority in this general election... i am gonna vote for the first time this GE..and will definitely vote for BJP... today BalaSaheb challenged the maulvis to issue Fatwa against Dawood and take action on that fatwa..
Just voting won't be enough mobilize few to do the same..

BUMP ... 2 yrs later the situation has played out very predictibly. Meanwhile the liberals have now quitely shifted their stance from "1% wonly" to "we must respect the demands of majority and hand over the region" .... Only in India can such ludicruity happen ... :hail:
Yep, it's a fecking shame that a great coutry like ours has been governed by hijra's, whose decisions are based on vote bank politics, and lining their own pocket. I find it pretty funny when people take about India as being a future superpower. With the countless times the country has been raped and still being raped, I think Indians should give up on that dream. GOI couldn't even stop the terrorist infiltration in Kashmir, or protect the Kashmiri Pandits, how the feck are they going to compete with genuine powers like USA and China who have the balls to go out there and do what they believe is right. Personally, I have had enough of the loony left-wing policies. It's time we got in a conviction polition as our leader, someone who has the balls to make the not so nice decisions, someone like Narendra Modi.

What is the "Path to normalcy"? According to me the "path To Normalcy" is when Kashmiri Pandits can go back to their homeland and live peacefully. Many "secular experts" have been talking about the "Injustice" done on the Muslims in 1992 when Babri Masjid was destroyed and they say that we shouldn't consider the Injustice done in the history (Babar and his distructions) before the Indian constitution was framed. I would like to ask those experts what about the injustice done to the Kashmiri Pandits, within the framework of Indian constitution? Just because Kashmiri Pandits are hindus, it's a given that they lose the right to be victims?

what pandits? they're not citizen of India... only self loathing' date=' India hating kashmiri muslims are true citizen of India[/quote'] Nearly 400,000 of the Kashmiri Pandits live as refugees in various camps in Jammu. I've not seen a single agenda/initiative to help them or to highlight their cause by the Govt. or by "Secular" Media and Experts. The recent visit by MP Delegation met them as a token only. Everybody knows their rights are pretty down the order in the peking order..

On 9/29/2010 at 1:58 PM, Jadoo said:
BUMP ... 2 yrs later the situation has played out very predictibly. Meanwhile the liberals have now quitely shifted their stance from "1% wonly" to "we must respect the demands of majority and hand over the region" .... Only in India can such ludicruity happen ... :hail:

Yep, it's a fecking shame that a great coutry like ours has been governed by hijra's, whose decisions are based on vote bank politics, and lining their own pocket. I find it pretty funny when people take about India as being a future superpower. With the countless times the country has been raped and still being raped, I think Indians should give up on that dream. GOI couldn't even stop the terrorist infiltration in Kashmir, or protect the Kashmiri Pandits, how the * are they going to compete with genuine powers like USA and China who have the balls to go out there and do what they believe is right. Personally, I have had enough of the loony left-wing policies. It's time we got in a conviction polition as our leader, someone who has the balls to make the not so nice decisions, someone like Narendra Modi.

Was reading old posts on this thread page, and this one made in 2010!

If not for Modi, we will be still discussing regular terror attacks in Kashmir and rest of India.

A decade on and how things have come to be.

Guessing normalcy and Peace in Kashmir is like that story, boy asking wise old man if bird in had of boy is dead or alive? Old Man answered, The answer is in your hand itself.

Only way it can be answered if bird is dead or alive, Bird must not be in hand of boy. Lets see taking article 370 out of Kasmir, may help.

Edited by mishra