Jump to content

Imran Khan beat the establishment by an inning .


First class

Recommended Posts

Looking at the videos sent by a acquantance from Pakistan. Videos are showing that a number of people (6-7) firing with AK47 in street , which are supposed pro establishment people. Initially PTI Supporters/marchers run away. But then they chase those people despite AK47 still firing.

 

 

Looks like finally Imran's men have realised they have to fight for the PTI's definition of "Independence of Pakistan".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Looking at the videos sent by a acquantance from Pakistan. Videos are showing that a number of people (6-7) firing with AK47 in street , which are supposed pro establishment people. Initially PTI Supporters/marchers run away. But then they chase those people despite AK47 still firing.

 

 

Looks like finally Imran's men have realised they have to fight for the PTI's definition of "Independence of Pakistan".

 

You give me David Headley vibes with all your connections in Pakistan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, MechEng said:

 

You give me David Headley vibes with all your connections in Pakistan.

They are saying that they think PTI has won about 200 seats. They want them to be declared winner on those seats. They are ready to fight it out in street.

 

I argued that time is gone, To that i got response that "Panditji! tide is turning, media is catching up".

 

I didnt believe it yesterday, however dawn front page is now giving indiacation about the same undercurrent.  As per one of them Pakistan is standing where India was standing in 1947-48. People as per him has awakened. Not only this they are genuinely opinianiting that India was allways telling them flaws of their establishment, but they never saw that or trusted India(TBF this is big statement from Pakistanis, they are even arguing that even Pakistan creation was a stab in back and based on lie when their Jinnah himself agreed to Cabinet Mission).

 

For example till yesterday, dawn was reporting who jumped the PTI ship, Today its more Imran centric /PTI Centric and their plans.

Edited by mishra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2024 at 9:40 AM, First class said:

Never expected anything good about Pakistani people from you , but at least in this elections they have proved they are very smart, voted for the right person against all odds and rejected army by a vast majority . 

What's the point. The army still calls the shots. If anything, this has been made very clear now. 

 

It's not as if Imran will be the next PM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2024 at 7:58 PM, First class said:

This is the first time in my life time Pakistan army has been defeated by a politician and no one other than Imran Khan could do it. This is the beginning of the end of army rule in Pakistan. Amount of support IK received in this polling was unprecedented , not many people expected it. His party is virtually banned and broken , many of the party leaders had left the party, under pressure , torture or under some kind of deal. Ik himself is facing 31 year jail time and more to come. Most of the party's remaining leaders are in jail or gone underground . Party was not allowed to run the campaign , its worker and voters are being harassed , massive poll rigging but the result, IK's party is the biggest winner in current elections.  

that's all fine and dandy, but it's not as though army will just step aside and allow him to do his thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And it's the same imran Khan who screwed Pakistan big time during his term as a PM. Remember the IMF bailouts and all the drama prior to the bailout. 

 

Wanting to have someone as a leader who was happy enough to decrease fuel prices (knowing that it would screw over the incoming administration) as his last act in power is pathetic. He's a self serving idiot. If he's the best that Pakistan has in terms of a leader , no wonder Pak is in the doldrums it is now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/southasiasource/experts-react-pakistani-prime-minister-imran-khan-cuts-fuel-and-electricity-prices/

 

This was Imran ensuring that Pakistan would fall foul of IMF's conditions. And this "selfless" individual's sour grapes act ensured more trouble for aam janta of Pakistan. But Imran is the chosen one and all khoon maaf. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/southasiasource/experts-react-pakistani-prime-minister-imran-khan-cuts-fuel-and-electricity-prices/

 

This was Imran ensuring that Pakistan would fall foul of IMF's conditions. And this "selfless" individual's sour grapes act ensured more trouble for aam janta of Pakistan. But Imran is the chosen one and all khoon maaf. 

 

 

 

People in stadium for PSL 2024 at Lahore , chanting for Imran Khan " Tera yaar , mera Yaar, Qaidi number 804 " ( IK's prisoner number is 804 ) 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Joke of the millennium 

 

 

maybe they were trolling them, although sadly that is unlikely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So it's just a moral victory then? A few days ago some election officer was confessing about how he fudged votes to make winning PTI candidates lose. What happened with that? Is IK going to languish in jail for the next several years?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nevada said:

So it's just a moral victory then? A few days ago some election officer was confessing about how he fudged votes to make winning PTI candidates lose. What happened with that? Is IK going to languish in jail for the next several years?

:pop2: Fact is Pakistan needs to find a way to pay National Loan Interest installment of  $15 billion USD by April 2024. With $8 billion in reserves, Whoever takes the PMship has to find atleast $7 billion till then or find a way to rollover.

 

So anyone becoming PM of Pakistan is going to be hugely unpopular with economic policies as Pakistani Awaam thinks Immy Paaji is best for Pakistani econonomy. I can only see 6 months max for this government before nxt person takes on musical chair of Premiership of Pakistan. Its game up, this way or that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mishra said:

:pop2: Fact is Pakistan needs to find a way to pay National Loan Interest installment of  $15 billion USD by April 2024. With $8 billion in reserves, Whoever takes the PMship has to find atleast $7 billion till then or find a way to rollover.

 

So anyone becoming PM of Pakistan is going to be hugely unpopular with economic policies as Pakistani Awaam thinks Immy Paaji is best for Pakistani econonomy. I can only see 6 months max for this government before nxt person takes on musical chair of Premiership of Pakistan. Its game up, this way or that way.

The country's economy is messed up beyond hope, and I don't think IK is the solution or anywhere close to it. I was just interested in knowing whether the Paxtani awam would, through their vote, get him out of jail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nevada said:

The country's economy is messed up beyond hope, and I don't think IK is the solution or anywhere close to it. I was just interested in knowing whether the Paxtani awam would, through their vote, get him out of jail. 

The mood of nation is, they have accepted that they are powerless and Judges are not to be blamed. Allthough they are claiming that 80% of revolution has come and just 20% to go. I personally think, Soon that 80% go below 40% in Powerstruggle tug of war.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mishra said:

The mood of nation is, they have accepted that they are powerless and Judges are not to be blamed. Allthough they are claiming that 80% of revolution has come and just 20% to go. I personally think, Soon that 80% go below 40% in Powerstruggle tug of war.

Below was what i was refering too. Its same judge who was in Imran Khans pockret and came as saviour again and again. Case closed

https://www.dawn.com/news/1815974/sc-disposes-of-plea-seeking-nullification-of-feb-8-general-elections

 

Quote

The Supreme Court on Wednesday disposed of a plea seeking the February 8 general elections to be declared void and null after the petitioner failed to attend two consecutive hearings.

In an application filed last week, petitioner Ali Khan had urged the apex court to order new elections within 30 days to be held under the direct supervision and oversight of the judiciary “to ensure fairness, transparency and accountability”.

He had also sought a stay order to stop the formation of a new government till the case was decided.

 

During the previous hearing, the apex court had described the filing of the petition and its subsequent withdrawal as something which amounted to abuse of the court process.

“This court will safeguard that such manipulation does not take place,” Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Qazi Faez Isa had observed after it emerged that the petitioner failed to appear in the court.

Today, a three-member bench — led by CJP Isa and including Justice Muhammad Ali Mazhar and Justice Musarrat Hilali — resumed hearing the petition. However, the applicant was once again absent from the courtroom.

Subsequently, the SC disposed of the plea and imposed a fine of Rs500,000 on the petitioner.

:hysterical:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...