Team India extend world record to 17 consecutive test series wins on home soil

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Pitch doctoring has little to do with actual pitch doctoring but is a function of the result of the match. If India loses its a sporting wicket, if they win it's a doctored dust bowl. Padosis use this kind of mind numbing and contradictory logic to dismiss simultaneously Kohli, india and Ashwins achievements by claiming that the pitches change from Flat to rank turner within the same match depending on how they wish to cope. 

Padosis crying is fine, understandable also. But our people also whine and cry, lie shamelessly, parrot propaganda emanating from the mouths of jealous goras and padosis. 

Edited by Gollum
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Our people are such self-hating, inferiority complex ridden chewtiyas that they will call these pitches dustbowls, rank turners, doctored pitches in 2 weeks time. 

Just like how they call ALL Indian pitches from 2011-23 doctored. For them even 2012/16 NZ, 2016 Eng,  2017 SL, 2019 RSA pitches are doctored despite them being the highest scoring run fests, green tops etc. 

Even if match gets over in 1 day in RSA, NZ, Aus, Eng, it will be sporting pitch. 

After test 1 weren't you saying we are inferior to poms. We lack the talent and attributes to succeed?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Kron said:

After test 1 weren't you saying we are inferior to poms. We lack the talent and attributes to succeed?

In sports yeah, I still say we are way inferior, India is one of the worst sporting nations in the world. Cricket also overall we are behind them and Aus. 

Edited by Gollum
27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

In sports yeah, I still say we are way inferior, India is one of the worst sporting nations in the world. Cricket also overall we are behind them and Aus. 

How are we behind England in cricket? They won t20 cups. Nobody cares for those 

How many years have they been number 1 in tests? 

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

One can indulge in too much wrist slitting hiding behind realism in seeing where we should be instead of where we have reached but that's just my 2 cents. Not all nations started from the same place where sports is concerned. I remember the 90s quite vividly still in cricket esp how we used to be a non-factor too often barring Sachin and I'd turn the tv off as soon as he got out. 

3 minutes ago, Kron said:

How are we behind England in cricket? They won t20 cups. Nobody cares for those 

3 ICC titles since 2010, and will only grow. Also historically they are way ahead. You must realize we sucked hard till 2001, only now has our W/L become 1. Our H2H against them is 35-51, will take at least another 2 decades to overturn that, at least!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Kron said:

How many years have they been number 1 in tests? 

More than India. 

The summary of teams that have held the highest rating from 1952 to the present by whole month periods are:

Team Total months Highest rating
23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.s Australia 350 143
23px-WestIndiesCricketFlagPre1999.svg.pn West Indies 235 135
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png England 106 125
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png India 102 130
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png South Africa 61 135
23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png New Zealand 8 126
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png Pakistan 4 111

Reference: ICC Historical Rankings

Forget number one, they have been ranked ahead of us for most of our history.

They have won 5 test series in India, we have won 3 there. 

Don't be fooled by post 2013 results. We have been garbage for 6-7 decades, can't overturn that **** in couple of decades. But we can eventually do that since goras don't care much about cricket now.

6 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

One can indulge in too much wrist slitting hiding behind realism in seeing where we should be instead of where we have reached but that's just my 2 cents. Not all nations started from the same place where sports is concerned. I remember the 90s quite vividly still in cricket esp how we used to be a non-factor too often barring Sachin and I'd turn the tv off as soon as he got out. 

Only if we come to terms with reality will we improve. I don't believe delusions of grandeur will take us anywhere. 

England Is a. Joke. 

Padded up stats In amateur era in 30s 40s 50s etc. 

Weakest cricket nation amongst elite teams

England also pathetic in football. 1 wc to show lol. 

Nothing team in hockey.

Only good at rich man sports like swimming equestrian polo etc lol. Nothing in tennis. One Brit was a Scotsman.

Access to high class facilities, higher standard of living yet Nothing to show for. 

24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

3 ICC titles since 2010, and will only grow. Also historically they are way ahead. You must realize we sucked hard till 2001, only now has our W/L become 1. Our H2H against them is 35-51, will take at least another 2 decades to overturn that, at least!!!!!

More than India. 

The summary of teams that have held the highest rating from 1952 to the present by whole month periods are:

Team Total months Highest rating
23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.s Australia 350 143
23px-WestIndiesCricketFlagPre1999.svg.pn West Indies 235 135
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png England 106 125
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png India 102 130
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png South Africa 61 135
23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png New Zealand 8 126
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png Pakistan 4 111

Reference: ICC Historical Rankings

Forget number one, they have been ranked ahead of us for most of our history.

They have won 5 test series in India, we have won 3 there. 

Don't be fooled by post 2013 results. We have been garbage for 6-7 decades, can't overturn that **** in couple of decades. But we can eventually do that since goras don't care much about cricket now.

Yea so we can only win because goras don't care much for cricket lol ok.

They won alot in amateur era when no one even could afford to play cricket in India. 

Edited by Kron
Posted (edited)

If you undermine 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s results calling it amateur era.....do it for field hockey as well, I challenge you. Heck we take pride in the 1980 Moscow gold with West and GOAT Pak boycotting the games. Then our Olympic record will look worse than Morocco and Puerto Rico.

This is why I laugh when Indian fans get defensive about pre-1947 records. I mean you guys are ready to accept Dhyan Chand but not CK Nayudu, Lala Amarnath etc. Aisa kaise sambhav hai?

Edited by Gollum
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Kron said:

England also pathetic in football. 1 wc to show lol. 

An Indian is saying this?

Nothing team in hockey.

Better than India for most of last 4 decades. 

Only good at rich man sports like swimming equestrian polo etc lol. Nothing in tennis. One Brit was a Scotsman.

An American, Spaniard or Aussie can say that. Hearing it from a fellow Indian makes me laugh. 

Edited by Gollum
Posted (edited)

Sorry for digressing but our Paris Olympics chances look very bleak. I am not sure we can surpass our Tokyo haul, shooters have to do something for a change. Lots of bad news there including form issues, injuries.

And in hockey we have been placed in the tough group alongside Aus, Belgium, NZ, Argentina. Even if we do well, a QF clash against Germans or Dutch is inevitable, don't want to meet them so early. 

Edited by Gollum
20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

An Indian is saying this?

Better than India for most of last 4 decades. 

An American, Spaniard or Aussie can say that. Hearing it from a fellow Indian makes me laugh. 

We don't have the standard of living, infrastructure of financial.backing to succeed in these other sports. Cause England stole it from us in the first place. Our college systems don't even promote sports and parents don't encourage it. There is not much financial incentive in doing so.

And yes they are a nothing nation. Even their wins in so called rich man's sport is via imports mostly. 

You talk about inferiority complex for some Indians but you are literally reflecting that with your statements. You literally just said we don't have the talent or the skill or attributes to compete with England after we lost test. That too with an under strength team and by 28 runs with passengers in the team. 

2 minutes ago, Kron said:

And yes they are a nothing nation. Even their wins in so called rich man's sport is via imports mostly. 

La la land.

Inferiority complex and speaking facts are different. You will see it reflected in medals tally of Paris, coming soon. 

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

La la land.

Inferiority complex and speaking facts are different. You will see it reflected in medals tally of Paris, coming soon. 

Ok we will see exactly what sports the so called greaT poms excel at in Paris. 

Again without imports they are cypher

Without money and infrastructure which was stolen from us they are a zero

They still are with all that financial backing. 

We don't have 1/10th of their budget for sports.

Rowing? Lol ok rich sport

Even there australia will brutally thrash England 

Polo? They are a joke even there

Swimming? Ok some medals again australia win win there

Too many medals get dished out in swimming. Rich man's sport btw. Swimming lessons are costly

Ice skating, figure skating and a bunch of other sports like diving etc. Biking they may win a few. Mostly with women. Again rich man's sports. 

They can never compete with elite teams that have financial backing in popular sports. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kron said:

Lol just checked England's tally in 2020 olympics. Half in women's sports. Mostly sailing. Cycling etc. Swimming and any type of combat one was in women's sports. 

Why so dismissive towards women's sports?

Women won both our medals in 2016 and saved us from ultimate humiliation, then Lovlina, Sindhu, Mirabai in 2020. Are you not proud of them?

Boxing, athletics are also sports, no?

Edited by Gollum
6 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Realism yes, not addictive wrist slitting and doom mongering. 

The day Indian HDI reaches at even Central Asian level we would start competing with West & likes of SoKo Japs in many sports. 

I think pre or contemporary Rigvedic Indians/South Asians would be at similar Athletic and genetic level of our DNA brothers Iranians and Central Asians... 

Post that thousands of years of Poverty and climatic & cultural reasons made genetics kinda lose that edge...  Otherwise no reason wth happened.  South Asia still is worst sporting region on the planet along with SEA. 

Greek Travelers like Megasthenes did mention Indians were as Taller as Greeks/Persians...  That's the earliest account of a foreigner depicting Ancient Indians via their lens.