ICF New Banner Thread

varun

It looks much better now but a few more corrections... - move Gilly to the left till his arm is parallel to the vertical line between the n and the d of Indian (he will look like he's in the stadium) - move the stumps half a centimetre to the left - put ponting on the extreme right a milimitre away from the edge and jaya on the left close to the stumps - then place sachi between them with a bit of space around him will look chakass

Now doesnt that look great? The thing to remember with things like this is not to crowd in too many images because that disrupts the feng shui
yes, I have a habit of having too much stuff and detail. I need to improve on that and abide by the saying "Simple is more".
Have ponting up there is a shocker. Also not happy with over exposure of 2 aussies.
I can update with other players as the series progresses. Gilli is retiring so he deserves one space throughout the series:D

New banner for CB Series Win Thanks to Suraj for posting the pics in another thread that I picked up for the banner. Looks very busy, but what the heck, aesthetics be damed. Just want an overdose right now :hysterical:

very nice Varun. I liked the picture snapshots concept. My turn to criticize:D How did you forget the u19 champs.:D One pic of them wont be bad idea. Or you can put the u19 on one side and the seniors on one or alternate. Let's give them some credit here are some pics. 87876.jpg87875.jpg