ICF New Banner Thread

varun

The removal of the banner had NOTHING to do with the Outsider. I will put it back up... may be I took it down too soon? But I have to admit, the mood of the site and hate towards Sachin made me think that some don't appreciate his contribution.
:((

He is still ok.. Atleast he makes high claims with some integrity based arguments... Lurker sabaka baap hai.... Lurker will make high claims without any arguments.. Because he is always right... tdigi bhai.. If it wasnt Outy then was it Lurker who used his telepathic powers?

^ it depends. Any where from 1-2 to 4-5 hours. Sometimes things just fall in place, at other times its frustrating. For example, today I spent more time figuring out how to embed an animated gif with jpeg. But, in the end didn't use it coz the file was huge. I remember making a banner for the champions league and it took a long time, still in the end...the result was not good. :headshake:

:cheerleader: I tried embedding the animated cheerleader emoticon..and the file was huge (30 frames)..1.6MB dropped the idea.. static is fine..just imagine her dancing.. lol
can you post that here ?should be cool :dance: