ICF New Banner Thread

varun

You can see the difference in quality between gif and jpeg file formats. The GIF format only supports a palette with 256 colors while JPG's palette supports 16 million colors. But then gif has dithering which tricks the eyes to give some uniformity. Loss of colors is still perceptible though.

You can see the difference in quality between gif and jpeg file formats. The GIF format only supports a palette with 256 colors while JPG's palette supports 16 million colors. But then gif has dithering which tricks the eyes to give some uniformity. Loss of colors is still perceptible though.
both look the same to me :dontknow:

Pardon my ignorance and eye sight,but I am not able to discern:((

^ hzthC.gif Size reduced to 1.1 MB (128 Colors) KU0n2.gif Size 1.76 MB (256 Colors) :cheerleader:
haha thats very cute :) :cheerleader::cheerleader: and Blue colour gradient banding is pretty much visible .I always experience this in blue sky (where this is very prominent )while storing images in jpeg :\.

As MR roy has announced that Ganguly won't be playing anymore matches now [so its end of his carrier in a way ] .So ' date=can we have Banner for Ganguly for his contribution to cricket now ?:dance:
no thnx we already have tht movie coming out so no need