ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Nice one jalebi. Good work. Have a suggestion. The 1983 picture is not so good. Who s that bald guy in that first picture.? I am sure u can replace it with a better one..thx.
yea.....even i don't like it that much.....too much light over-exposure.......but i want a 1983 pic with the team carrying the trophy....

thanks :icflove:......will keep posting diff versions.....mostly the same one with modifications....
Nice banner so far. Try to change the CT 2013 picture looks like Doctors conference. ICF in big letters and Indian cricket fans.com in small letters [even transparent will do] Add IPL somewhere in between :P

yngt.jpg Ok guys.......this is version 1......comments, suggestions, critiques are all welcome.......i'm not 100% convinced myself......maybe you guys could help me out......
this is really nice :nice: The only change I'd recommend is having ICF along with indiancricketfans.com.

Nice banner so far. Try to change the CT 2013 picture looks like Doctors conference. ICF in big letters and Indian cricket fans.com in small letters [even transparent will do] Add IPL somewhere in between :P
:finger:........ will consider rest of your suggestions.......problem is......most CT 2013 celebration pics have them in those ugly coats......

Another suggestion ' date=' instead of 3 players in center , put an anonymous Indian fan with flag [No face will be great']
wouldn't mind that.......but too many Dhoni bakhts demanding that Dhoni should be the main feature of the banner.....