ICF New Banner Thread

varun

eyp7.jpgvtfy.jpg Ok guys.....two new versions.......pretty much the same banner just that version 3 has the 1983 pic in full grayscale...... I think it works well.......just need to finalize what the central imagery will be.......I think Dhoni should be in the middle......you guys decide the other two.........

eyp7.jpgvtfy.jpg Ok guys.....two new versions.......pretty much the same banner just that version 3 has the 1983 pic in full grayscale...... I think it works well.......just need to finalize what the central imagery will be.......I think Dhoni should be in the middle......you guys decide the other two.........
other two should be tendu and dravid IMO

awesome work!!! dhoni with test championship mace could be added 28slide1.jpg

Ok ppl......for the centre pieces.....should I use in game pics.....or pics with the players holding a trophy or something.....like dhoni with the mace....srt with the world cup....???
Yeah good idea to have them with a trophy but what will Dravid hold? England tests maybe? But that is not on the same level with SRT's and Dhoni's trophies. I suggest you should use Sachin's 200 runs pic, Dhoni's WC winning shot pic and Dravid's Adelaide test pic. 5612424.cms131023.jpg11214755.cms