ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Hey people......I've taken up the responsible (on request) of making a banner dedicated to SRT.......post some of your favorite SRT pics (preferably high resolution) that you'd like to see used in the banner......it would be a great help to me......:icflove:......

Hey people......I've taken up the responsible (on request) of making a banner dedicated to SRT.......post some of your favorite SRT pics (preferably high resolution) that you'd like to see used in the banner......it would be a great help to me......:icflove:......
:yay::yay::yay::yay: here are a couple. sachin452.jpg344204969.jpgn679622320_2280985_40550494.jpg460239-111222-don-bradman.jpg82173.jpg

check out the "great pics of GOD" thread for a lot of awesome pics you can use :two_thumbs_up:

u8qi.png Finally found some time to get started on this.........this is what I've come up with so far.........I plan on filling the right side with a collage of pics and a few lines of text........ I'll need some suggestions for the images to be used as part of the collage.........care to help people??

That pic with the flag should be first from left as in the first pic you posted
I'm trying to show a sort of progression in Tendu's age.......that image would come last.......
lazy jalebi bhai :headshake::P Anyway instead of all face closeups,add some shot making pics too like these:
That's not very sharp!
That was a rough version.......was just trying to get something down to get the juices flowing....