ICF New Banner Thread

varun

I'm trying to show a sort of progression in Tendu's age.......that image would come last....... That was a rough version.......was just trying to get something down to get the juices flowing....
hopefully you'll have a banner completed by next year this time. You're as fast as joginder sharma :cheer:

Please don't ridicule Jogi.....:nono:......he is a national hero....:isalute:.....also' date=' what do you think of the updated banner?[/quote'] write 'Goodbye Sachin' instead of Farewell Sachin and remove Ind-WI logo and dates.it should be only about Sachin:dance:

Please don't ridicule Jogi.....:nono:......he is a national hero....:isalute:.....also' date=' what do you think of the updated banner?[/quote'] Are you saar jaan? :ohmy: The new banner looks decent. In the center do something like "Good Bye SRT" "Thank you for 24 years of service":hatsoff: Something of that sort... two cents

BTW don't forget to add ICF logo or site name
Bhool gaya....but I have sent Varun an updated banner with the logo....
Are you saar jaan? :ohmy:
The real Saar has returned.......along with Tikolo.....:giggle:
The new banner looks decent. In the center do something like "Good Bye SRT" "Thank you for 24 years of service":hatsoff: Something of that sort... two cents
Thnx for the suggestion......but that would be a bit too much text.....tried to keep it concise......certain emotions I reckon are simply implied.....:smile:
Great work. ....:hatsoff::two_thumbs_up::yay:
Nice one :nice:
Great work Jalebi bhai :icflove:
Thnx guys.......:two_thumbs_up: