RCB vs MI, Eliminator WPL

15 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

That is stating the obvious. You do not expect women to be physically stronger than men. THat is basisc science. Expecting women to replicate what men do is plain ignorant. You should adjust your expectation. Cricket is all about competition not about "physical limit". Women's team is facing another woman's team. Not men's team. As long as they are equally strong you can get a good competition out of it. 

You just did :lol: This is the Elysse effect I guess. Not remembering what you said. You trust ABDV? He is being diplomatic he is infront of a camera for crying out loud. I'm not here to criticize women for not playing the sport. I'm just dumbfounded that there are people who like to watch this eyesore of a game. Admit it you watch it for Elysse. She is pretty no doubt. There is nothing that interests me to watch a boring game. I would actually watch the paint dry in a wall than this.

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Nobody is asking you to adjust :) Don't call those who watch feminists. I find a lot of men's IPL games boring as well.  Nobody stops IPL from having " so many" teams :)  IPL was started 16 years. WPL was started last year. How can you blame WPL for IPL's number of teams.  WPL owners are the same was IPL owners. They proudly celebrate their wins. Why does it hurt you? ABDV is a celebrated accomplished cricketer. He is following it and appreciating it. He is not going around saying "hey woman are bowling at 100 kph" That is plain ignorant. Entire stadium was full today even though Delhi was not one of the team. So WPL is a success. Why are you having heart burns? If you don't like , don't watch it. Why are throwing hissy fit for no reason?

51 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You just did :lol: This is the Elysse effect I guess. Not remembering what you said. You trust ABDV? He is being diplomatic he is infront of a camera for crying out loud. I'm not here to criticize women for not playing the sport. I'm just dumbfounded that there are people who like to watch this eyesore of a game. Admit it you watch it for Elysse. She is pretty no doubt. There is nothing that interests me to watch a boring game. I would actually watch the paint dry in a wall than this.

I love the logic of incel misogynists. I really do. Because they are really simps of the highest order, they believe all other human beings are like them. That others also look at women as only sex objects and not human beings. 

You know what NORMAL people do when they find something boring? Just not watch it. I find golf, basketball, tennis incredibly boring. You know what I don't do? Spend my entire day crying and whining about how I totally don't watch them and people who watch them must have an agenda you guys. 

I am not dumbfounded why people might want to watch boring golf or basketball.

The stadium for the match yesterday was completely full with people cheering and shouting at every ball. and no, it was not because they wanted to sleep with the players. 

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

None of what you said is true. I am not watching for her being pretty. I watched it being an eliminator game. RCB vs MI history well known. So curious to see how it pans out in woman's game.  Actually it was quiet an exciting game compared to the 49 all out you see in Men's RCB game. It is a T20 game lol How can it be equated to "paint drying".  RCB was down and out at one point. Ellyse perry launched a brilliant counter attack. She gave her team soem rns to work with. How many times Delhi capitols capitulated in a play off which generally ends in a one-sided dreary affair. How do you enjoy them? Seriously? 

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I was talking about you. Not me. I know how to enjoy a woman's sports. Be it is football or basketball or hockey or cricket or Tennis. I don't go around comparing their physical limitations. Everybody knows that already and watches it. That is why nobody compares the speeds of Men and WOmen. This is something that should come naturally to anyone. For the record Ellyse Perry played soccer as well for her country. She is an elite athlete something half our Indian men's team is not. At the end of the day you should only focus on competition. Lot of street cricket is also enjoyed by people even thought it is amateurish because it is all about contest between relatively equal sides. You should only think of it like that. Not battle between sexes. 

3 hours ago, New guy said:

I love the logic of incel misogynists. I really do. Because they are really simps of the highest order, they believe all other human beings are like them. That others also look at women as only sex objects and not human beings. 

You know what NORMAL people do when they find something boring? Just not watch it. I find golf, basketball, tennis incredibly boring. You know what I don't do? Spend my entire day crying and whining about how I totally don't watch them and people who watch them must have an agenda you guys. 

I am not dumbfounded why people might want to watch boring golf or basketball.

The stadium for the match yesterday was completely full with people cheering and shouting at every ball. and no, it was not because they wanted to sleep with the players. 

Here comes another  @velu take care of this guy for me. what the hell is an indcel. there you go again the term imsogynist. typical male feminist. wear a skirt and watch the wymen's game :lol:

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

I was talking about you. Not me. I know how to enjoy a woman's sports. Be it is football or basketball or hockey or cricket or Tennis. I don't go around comparing their physical limitations. Everybody knows that already and watches it. That is why nobody compares the speeds of Men and WOmen. This is something that should come naturally to anyone. For the record Ellyse Perry played soccer as well for her country. She is an elite athlete something half our Indian men's team is not. At the end of the day you should only focus on competition. Lot of street cricket is also enjoyed by people even thought it is amateurish because it is all about contest between relatively equal sides. You should only think of it like that. Not battle between sexes. 

elite athlete blah balh blah. watching paint dry is still better than the women's game.

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

elite athlete blah balh blah. watching paint dry is still better than the women's game.

Apparently thousands of people who went to staidum disagree with you. And also all the cricketers and commentators who followed the game didn't think so. If you really want to watch paint dry? watch India's batting in world cup final.

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Apparently thousands of people who went to staidum disagree with you. And also all the cricketers and commentators who followed the game didn't think so. If you really want to watch paint dry? watch India's batting in world cup final.

maybe tickets were cheap and feminist girls and their simps showed up. they know their centers - mumbai, blore and delhi who carry on copying after their western culture. world cup final was hard as an Indian fan but it was still better than this

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

maybe tickets were cheap and feminist girls and their simps showed up. they know their centers - mumbai, blore and delhi who carry on copying after their western culture. world cup final was hard as an Indian fan but it was still better than this

Just because tickets are cheap nobody will go and watch paint dry as you say. Even after win they were celebrating. So there is no "copying of" western culture a comment we expect from those who were born in 1950s.   By the way cricket itself a game that we copied from ENgland. Kabaddi is not our main sports.  Let us not go there.  World cup final.  They did not hit a single four for 30 overs lol How do you say it is better than paint drying.  That was hardly entertainment. Yet we watch because we root for the team, watch it for cricket. Simple solution "Don't watch". "Don't engage" wrt woman's cricket. Focus on IPL and Indian cricket matches you will be more peaceful.

Edited by vvvslaxman