Money Can Buy You Happiness, Hardik Pandya, But Only So Much!!!

zubinpepsi

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Panduu is prick but don't understand the unnecessary hate, suddenly Rohit has become messiah who himself has been abysmal for MI after 2020. MI management had to take call and move on from him someday.. 

Rohit was trash with MI,he fooled many fans by getting portrayed as tactical genius Kaptaan that we need after watching him assemble 5 trophies

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Rohit was trash with MI,he fooled many fans by getting portrayed as tactical genius Kaptaan that we need after watching him assemble 5 trophies

They should have made SKY the captain. Things would not have been dramatic.

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

The whole Pandya transfer with Green almost forcibly transferred to RCB was so shady and reeked of money power. That is what caused the hate for Pandya specifically and MI in general.

Had they made Bumrah or SKY captain,  nobody would have made any noise. It would have been seen as a move similar to making Ruturaj captain of CSK.

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

:Cry:

I can't see :mi: recovering from this loss.

Levity aside, why are you not supporting :mi: ? Let me guess, because obnoxious owner decided to replace a non obnoxious and out of form (captaincy wise) captain with an obnoxious captain who has done things right the last few IPLs?

Great reason to hate on the team.

It's like saying I hate my country because the political party I support isn't in power. :eyebrows:

I think pandya is over rated and has been taking fans and admins for a ride, the GT success was not because of him. 

MI loss under him will be good for MI in the long run, losing the battle to win the war. 

1 hour ago, bowl_out said:

The whole Pandya transfer with Green almost forcibly transferred to RCB was so shady and reeked of money power. That is what caused the hate for Pandya specifically and MI in general.

Had they made Bumrah or SKY captain,  nobody would have made any noise. It would have been seen as a move similar to making Ruturaj captain of CSK.

Shady practices in IPL are nothing new. I feel even this impact player rule was heavily lobbied by MI as it came when Pandya left them.

That said, why hate a player for chosing a better deal. It is like hating an employee for joining rival company for better pay and designation.

12 minutes ago, Number said:

Shady practices in IPL are nothing new. I feel even this impact player rule was heavily lobbied by MI as it came when Pandya left them.

That said, why hate a player for chosing a better deal. It is like hating an employee for joining rival company for better pay and designation.

You don't think there's jealously and animosity when that happens in organizations? If A and B were peers, B was really invincible for his team, then A leaves the org and comes back after a year and becomes B's boss?

A -> Pandya

B -> Bumrah

20 minutes ago, Number said:

Thing is Pandya publicly criticised MI culture when he was at GT.

Do that as a former employee and company won't want you back at any cost.

7 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Panduu is prick but don't understand the unnecessary hate, suddenly Rohit has become messiah who himself has been abysmal for MI after 2020. MI management had to take call and move on from him someday.. 

Hate is mostly because how the things looked from outside. 

Had it been a smooth transition, no one would have raised any concern.

This entire fiasco of Pandya over Rohit tbh reminds me of the day to day politics in Coporate business. Most of the people can relate to it. Hence the hate.

Plus there is SM fan army as well. For whom Rohit, Kohli & Dhoni are the tri-devs of Indian Cricket.

2 hours ago, Number said:

Not a Pandya fanboy but Rohit needed to go and someone had to replace him, so what if Pandya did that.

Unnecessary hate.

Bumrah and Sky were already there to replaced Rohit, some random over hyped guy was not needed.

7 hours ago, New guy said:

Bumrah and Sky were already there to replaced Rohit, some random over hyped guy was not needed.

Pandya captained GT to title win and almost won the 2023 season too. May be MI wated someone with successful captaincy experience. Dont see any point in hating Pandya for it.

It's a sport at the end of the day and he will need to be able to produce skills to even keep his captaincy in the team. 

I mock him as much as the next person for his antics on the field, and yeah he is not doing a good job as a captain or a cricketer overall and MI fans have a right to question, but going to attack him for the money he is making or how he is happy with it or not is unnecessary.

Everyone in their career will want to switch positions/jobs if they get a better deal, emotions need to be set aside. Mumbai left him when they thought he wasn't worth it, and now bent over backwards to bring him again once he tasted some success elsewhere. It's how corporate life works isn't it. 

5 hours ago, Number said:

Pandya captained GT to title win and almost won the 2023 season too. May be MI wated someone with successful captaincy experience. Dont see any point in hating Pandya for it.

Lol everyone and his dog knows GT winning had barely anything to do with Pandya. IPL has been going on for many years, people will have loyalty, this dude is going to be hated from both sides.

Rohit fans are encashing this

Pandua I hate him for his chewtpana he was showcasing , delaying Bumrah vs SRH and opening the bowling vs GT:wp23:

And imitating Dhoni while batting will always be suicidal when he himself has been the biggest freeloader in this format