Jump to content

Ee Sala Cup Namde : The Official 2024 RCB thread


vvvslaxman

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cricketfan28 said:

Very painful and I started supporting rcb just 2 weeks back ..imagine people doing it since 2008.


ewww u rcb fan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

All dismissals of Kohli in IPL knockouts.. Most of these are horrible innings.. Hasn't he played even one good innings in an IPL knockout?

The BGM is funny

 

 

Karthik, the King Choker, showed the world who is really Choke King.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

 

 

Virat Kohli in IPL playoffs

 

24*(17)

7(8)

9(7) 

70*(44) 

8(12)

35(32)

12(18)

12(9)

0(2)

54(35)

6(7)

39(33)

25(22)

7(8)

33(24)

 

341 runs @/24 Strike rate 112

 

That is stinker of a playoff record

Should retire from cricket altogether with immediate effect and take out Rohit,Jadeja,Axar,Ashwin,Chahal also with him

Ashwin,Jadeja can still play home tests for few more seasons

Don't want to see these faces even in IPL

 

Edited by Suhaan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Should retire from cricket altogether with immediate effect and take out Rohit,Jadeja,Axar,Ashwin,Chahal also with him

Ashwin,Jadeja can still play home tests for few more seasons

Don't want to see these faces even in IPL

 

 

Don't think IPL will play without these guys. They have start values. Let them play as long as possible. Kohli at best can play ODI for an year or two. Even he should be phased out. Rohit for an year or two in Tests. Chahal never.  Ash/Jaddu - Tests for a two or three years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

 

 

Virat Kohli in IPL playoffs

 

24*(17)

7(8)

9(7) 

70*(44) 

8(12)

35(32)

12(18)

12(9)

0(2)

54(35)

6(7)

39(33)

25(22)

7(8)

33(24)

 

341 runs @/24 Strike rate 112

 

That is stinker of a playoff record

 

The biggest choker world has seen. Raina blows king of chokers out of the water, and we're gonna see him, Rohit, and Jadeja choke one more tourney away in a month's time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

 

The biggest choker world has seen. Raina blows king of chokers out of the water, and we're gonna see him, Rohit, and Jadeja choke one more tourney away in a month's time

League stage bullies lol  Raina played two crunch knocks in 2011 world cup. One against Australia. One against Pakistan in the end overs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

League stage bullies lol  Raina played two crunch knocks in 2011 world cup. One against Australia. One against Pakistan in the end overs.

 

Raina is so underrated. Had Raina not been around we would've lost both the Q/F and semi in 2011 WC. His knocks under pressure made the difference. And his IPL playoff performances are legendary - someone who showed up at the crunch. Would trade Rohit, Kohli, Jadeja for Raina in a heart-beat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

 

Raina is so underrated. Had Raina not been around we would've lost both the Q/F and semi in 2011 WC. His knocks under pressure made the difference. And his IPL playoff performances are legendary - someone who showed up at the crunch. Would trade Rohit, Kohli, Jadeja for Raina in a heart-beat.

People go gaga over orange cap,  700 runs 800 runs. Who cares. These kind of crunch knocks will be remembered forever.   281, 75(gauti),97(gauti), 91(dhoni), 97 (pant), 89(pant) will remind us of what the significance is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

 

Raina is so underrated. Had Raina not been around we would've lost both the Q/F and semi in 2011 WC. His knocks under pressure made the difference. And his IPL playoff performances are legendary - someone who showed up at the crunch. Would trade Rohit, Kohli, Jadeja for Raina in a heart-beat.

Even in the 2014 T20 WC SF vs SA he killed the chase once he arrived at the crease

He was unfazed with situations mostly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...