Mayank Yadav The Next Micheal Holding.

If he's not eating meat, I hope he has a carefully planned diet which has plenty of protein. 

If this guy is bowling with this pace and effort even in domestics , then I'm not sure the it's the right mechanics of managing by  having him play so much domestic FC cricket

Fast bowlers below the age of 24 should not be having that workload at his pace. 

2 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

If he's not eating meat, I hope he has a carefully planned diet which has plenty of protein. 

If this guy is bowling with this pace and effort even in domestics , then I'm not sure the it's the right mechanics of managing by  having him play so much domestic FC cricket

Fast bowlers below the age of 24 should not be having that workload at his pace. 

He eats Chicken frequently as he told in Manjot Kalra podcast...  Also told Kartik that he is very focused on his diet so in all probability he fulfills his protein requirements 

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

He eats Chicken frequently as he told in Manjot Kalra podcast...  Also told Kartik that he is very focused on his diet so in all probability he fulfills his protein requirements 

Good stuff.  As athletes , they have to be practical 

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Veg, nonveg has nothing to do with bowling quick.

Yes one has to blessed with pace...  But non vegan diet helps massively in development of muscles...  Strength and conditioning is key ingredient for a express pacer. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Veg, nonveg has nothing to do with bowling quick.

Sample will be very small. Vegetarian diet will rarely ever allow you to bowl at high speeds over 150. 

54 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yes one has to blessed with pace...  But non vegan diet helps massively in development of muscles...  Strength and conditioning is key ingredient for a express pacer. 

Strength and conditioning improves endurance and bowl long spells. Nothing can turn a 130 bowler to 150k bowler. You are born with those fast twitch fibers.

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Strength and conditioning improves endurance and bowl long spells. Nothing can turn a 130 bowler to 150k bowler. You are born with those fast twitch fibers.

You are born with it but strength and endurance can only be developed and enriched with a perfect diet... It is like having a well oiled machine which runs perfectly for a longer period. 

Developing muscle mass prevents injuries especially back injuries to a much higher level.  Pandua was advised the same post his near career ending back injury.