Jump to content

Why BJP Lost majority


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, diga said:

Even if one takes half of the amount Pappu Gandhy promised, its still a sum that is almost 50% of Indian budget... Even if people are educated they fall for freebies 

But who cares? Constitution khatre me tha. So, this vote saved the Constitution. Samjha kar yaar! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BJP lost majority because of party members and 'Bhakts'.  As simple as that.

Every supporters and even party members turned into a Bhakt, blindly believed in 400 par, without analysing the ground reality of it. 400 par was more of an aspirational target than realistic. 

 

Inflation and jobs have always been key factors to topple any govt. But BJP manifesto was fully silent on it. 

Further, they couldn't counter near to impossible promises of Congress logically and instead started Hindu-Muslim, Mangalsutra etc.

 

Make no mistake, it is Modi's good work ( article 370 abrogation, RAM Mandir, infrastructure development and clean governance) that has earned him another chance. But Modi's campaigning was a disaster. It is unbecoming of a PM of his stature resorting to fear mongering. Many BJP supporters whom I know were actually miffed by such tactics. 

 

Besides, BJP need to get rid of 'chatukaars' from party and award performers. BJP supporters are their biggest stakeholders. Hence they need to show mirror to the party when they are going wrong. Being cheerleaders in social media/ online forums etc. won't be suffice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

 

You NRIs will never understand us. Constitution is what matters and it got saved. Don't ask how. 

 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

But who cares? Constitution khatre me tha. So, this vote saved the Constitution. Samjha kar yaar! 

Not just the constitution, the whole Election Commission was under threat for manipulating EVMs. I am still looking for those people who were shouting at the top of their voices that EVMs are manipulated. Looks like they are singing a different tune now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its these kind of days where I understand Modi deserves greater credit & respect. How he managed majority in 2014 & 2019, and handled us well at all times. 

 

True analysis has to be reserved, what does Modi feel about us? He could go on a rant-mode as he is seen it all, our weakness,  from the bottom to the top level. 

 

Like we are filled with jealousy, selfishness , laziness, cowardliness. How many choose to stay home instead of fighting the heat, how many choose the opposition just because their other caste/friend is doing better than them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Insidious said:

BJP lost majority because of party members and 'Bhakts'.  As simple as that.

Every supporters and even party members turned into a Bhakt, blindly believed in 400 par, without analysing the ground reality of it. 400 par was more of an aspirational target than realistic. 

 

Inflation and jobs have always been key factors to topple any govt. But BJP manifesto was fully silent on it. 

Further, they couldn't counter near to impossible promises of Congress logically and instead started Hindu-Muslim, Mangalsutra etc.

 

Make no mistake, it is Modi's good work ( article 370 abrogation, RAM Mandir, infrastructure development and clean governance) that has earned him another chance. But Modi's campaigning was a disaster. It is unbecoming of a PM of his stature resorting to fear mongering. Many BJP supporters whom I know were actually miffed by such tactics. 

 

Besides, BJP need to get rid of 'chatukaars' from party and award performers. BJP supporters are their biggest stakeholders. Hence they need to show mirror to the party when they are going wrong. Being cheerleaders in social media/ online forums etc. won't be suffice.

 


Thats dumb. Modi rightly questioned their opposition agenda of lies, he can’t let them go away freely like how reservations will end, Muslim quota. The question lies of EC , why were they sleeping when INDI alliance were giving our guarantee cards, basically bribing

 

And it wasn’t a loss of Modi, rather just one state of UP made a good victory become simple victory. 30 seats loss is the only difference.

 

And looking at UP now, based on 2022 elections where BJP won 96, yet combined SP/Congess/AIMIM would beat it. So by 2027, its now seems impossible for BJP to win any  elections. Thats the true democracy reality where demographics matters. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mishra said:

bJP vote share in UP is similar to last time. Slight dip. Factors need to be determined. It’s consolidation of votes against them that caused it.

 

Well good news is that whatever consolidation had to happen has happened. 

 

Scope for improvement is for BJP. Seat allocation, countering fake news, having booth wise strategy, polarization, populism etc etc. 

 

Now assuming that both coalition continue to exist in this shape, then BJP can increase north west east and south. Where does alliance increase ? Will the alliance be able to even stick together or they can be broken ?

 

BJP is 240+ party in worse case scenario. The risk I see what after Modi. This is where alliance comes into picture. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hoping BJP biggest priority, is to make voting user-friendly and, modern. Long queues, heat, unsystematic procedures, manpower issues, has deterred enough voters, or rather exposed many voters cowardliness.

 

There got to more booths, ACs, Malls integration, and different voting mechanism like posts, online, embassies. Our democracy inclusive benchmark is the polls turnout.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid was a big issue. Stats can tell India did better than others but can't compensate personal experiences. Those who lost loved ones due to lack of facilities would have been miffed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2024 at 11:05 PM, raki05 said:

Like the way it was before modi government. Yup we were so rich  under the dynast government. How peaceful everyone lives was no hindu muslim riot, no terror attack economy was at its peak no corruption with most imaandaar politicians like sonia gandhi and her dynasti, Lalu, Rabri, Mulayam , Akhilesh, karunanidhi. Yup glory days are back hopefully we all will make regular travel to Italy and Bangkok regularly under Pappu bhai leadership hope they form government.

How the hell would we know when pm doesn't give interviews other than soft ball stuff or his paltu billionaire buys NDTV or he uses his govt agencies to white wash criminal..media doesnt cover adani freebies electoral bonds refuge to criminals and public backing of rapist...yet he lost .look at his own victory margin..20 of his ministers lost...itne swarg me hai to why does he have to dog whistle to his base to kill Muslims...did he even fail in his Hinduvta mission that after 10 years of his swargya raj..he is making people afraid of Muslims .why can't BJP ask for votes on performance...apparently acc to u India is shining ..but instead he has to white wash criminals and give tickets to turncoats to win

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2024 at 11:05 PM, raki05 said:

Like the way it was before modi government. Yup we were so rich  under the dynast government. How peaceful everyone lives was no hindu muslim riot, no terror attack economy was at its peak no corruption with most imaandaar politicians like sonia gandhi and her dynasti, Lalu, Rabri, Mulayam , Akhilesh, karunanidhi. Yup glory days are back hopefully we all will make regular travel to Italy and Bangkok regularly under Pappu bhai leadership hope they form government.

Difference is the govt didn't sponsor those riots or supported or given tickets to people who supported riots or still instigate and make baseless allegation starting from the very top. That's the issue..winning votes by singling out a community...cong did it once with the 1984 riots when indira was gunned down and  they were rightfully criticized.

 

Now instead of Bangkok and Italy..we will make trips to Gujarat or wherever Adani sahab sits..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DeepSpace said:

Lord Rama cursed Modi for using his name for political ambition. Bhagwan se panga nahi lena buddhhe!!!

Did he lose the election? He's still the PM for your sorry inconvenience. Cope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, straighttalk said:

Difference is the govt didn't sponsor those riots or supported or given tickets to people who supported riots or still instigate and make baseless allegation starting from the very top. That's the issue..winning votes by singling out a community...cong did it once with the 1984 riots when indira was gunned down and  they were rightfully criticized.

 

Now instead of Bangkok and Italy..we will make trips to Gujarat or wherever Adani sahab sits..

Read Congress manifesto, they got votes by singling out a community in their favor. Whereever they won they got the max votes from Muslims. It's hard to distinguish Congress the once Nationalist party to be reduced to the status of Muslim League. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, straighttalk said:

How the hell would we know when pm doesn't give interviews other than soft ball stuff or his paltu billionaire buys NDTV or he uses his govt agencies to white wash criminal..media doesnt cover adani freebies electoral bonds refuge to criminals and public backing of rapist...yet he lost .look at his own victory margin..20 of his ministers lost...itne swarg me hai to why does he have to dog whistle to his base to kill Muslims...did he even fail in his Hinduvta mission that after 10 years of his swargya raj..he is making people afraid of Muslims .why can't BJP ask for votes on performance...apparently acc to u India is shining ..but instead he has to white wash criminals and give tickets to turncoats to win

 

You are invited to his swearing-in ceremony tomorrow. He is still your PM. Cope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, straighttalk said:

Difference is the govt didn't sponsor those riots or supported or given tickets to people who supported riots or still instigate and make baseless allegation starting from the very top. That's the issue..winning votes by singling out a community...cong did it once with the 1984 riots when indira was gunned down and  they were rightfully criticized.

 

Now instead of Bangkok and Italy..we will make trips to Gujarat or wherever Adani sahab sits..

Lol who did mass killing of sikhs….. isnt it Kamalnath who said Ek bada vrich girta hai to uskey saath kai chotey vrich gir jatey hai. BTW SC dint found any government hand in Gujraat riots… Muslims burnt alive car sewak so it was done in revenge which should t have happened but what congress did in reponse to the death of one individual is most disgraceful act ever in our history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, straighttalk said:

How the hell would we know when pm doesn't give interviews other than soft ball stuff or his paltu billionaire buys NDTV or he uses his govt agencies to white wash criminal..media doesnt cover adani freebies electoral bonds refuge to criminals and public backing of rapist...yet he lost .look at his own victory margin..20 of his ministers lost...itne swarg me hai to why does he have to dog whistle to his base to kill Muslims...did he even fail in his Hinduvta mission that after 10 years of his swargya raj..he is making people afraid of Muslims .why can't BJP ask for votes on performance...apparently acc to u India is shining ..but instead he has to white wash criminals and give tickets to turncoats to win

So you dont know who abolish article 370, triple talak and built raam mandir . These are the issue simce our independence and congress and other opposition parties used to scare proplr and fo dirty politics on the name of it. Dont let me start on muslim killing eho did dog wistile to mass murderr sikhs, how many riots happeneed during congress time do you have a count, or how did they hide like pussy on the vile off we want peace with neighbours in response to daily terror attack. Now coming to performance what was the inflation rate and mehngayi rate while cong took over on 2004 and defeated in 2014, Do yoo know how much length of national highway and rail expansion happened in last 10 years. How many new trains and modern stations have been created. How many people pulled out of poverty. BTW why the * PM should give interview to foreign sell out like ravish, Thapar and other private media buddy, who the * are they??? Congress and other opposition only did muslims appeasement politics and punished and exploited hindus on the name of cast.. can you explain on which article of constitution they given 4% reservations to muslims in karnata, why mamta gave even more in wb which high couart has quashed later, daily iftari, sehari, huj yatra whose money was that , why the * they keep shouting of cast census, do you think its for upliftment of prople, nope its for further division of hindus, thats the dirty  politics they are doing since independence.Problem is you only want to read and speak against what you want to see, so you will never compare performance of cong between 2004 to 14 and performance of bjp from 2014 to 2024.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...