10 pilgrims killed as terrorists open fire at bus in J&K's Reasi

Gollum

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Lone Wolf these cockroaches can't do basics right but will keep doing jumlas, spreading falsehoods. 

Integration of POK into India could have been feasible if NDA won 400 plus seats: Union minister

Napunsak log. 

He probably can't name 3 places in PoK.  Jhandu Party for a reason.

Leader ji said he didn't have Rafales when Pak jets came and after Galwan clash koi nahi ghussa .... I don't take Subbu Swamy seriously but sahi leta hai wo inki:phehe:

3 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

tell me that you don't know what conflict of interest is without telling me. 

6 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

its funny how you can have such a big conflict of interest and still hold such important posts. But then again its India.

Italian born and raised Sonia Gandhi practically controls Congress party from past 2 decades.

Conflict of interest is relevant everywhere perhaps more clearly defined for corporate sector. In present case imho you would do well to give more importance to the credibility, dedication and the track record of the parent (Doval/Jaishankar) and trust the child to work towards the same direction or atleast not against India. Ofcourse if opposition feels there's something fishy to it, I would urge them to raise it publicly, I would be interested what both parties have to say.

Accurate analysis to current Pakistani and ISI strategy regarding India.

History is such a goldmine to draw examples out of... @Gollum

while we have no counter against Chinese understandably but it is beyond  belief such a huge country has so far no counter against a bankrupt country like Paxtan.

We still haven't developed a overwhelming military superiority even in 2024. 

Legend Sir GD Bakshi on these attacks and also about Glory day when we used to annihilate these f**rs... 

Why isn't he the LG of JK is beyond me....  He and Lt. syed Ata Hasnain were front runners and outta nowhere Manoj Sinha was brought who has zero understanding about the region.

11 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Italian born and raised Sonia Gandhi practically controls Congress party from past 2 decades.

While criticism of Manmohan being remote controlled is valid, you can't in the same vein argue that someone who gave up her country of birth for India isn't patriotic enough but the children of Indian ministers from our favorite party who gave up Indian citizenship have "nationalistic fervour".

I am an expat myself, so I won't be an hypocrite & say that they needed to stay in India. They are free to chose what they do with their lives, but it is a shame that in all of India you don't have a few people who don't have obvious conflict of interests to fill these posts.

11 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Conflict of interest is relevant everywhere perhaps more clearly defined for corporate sector. In present case imho you would do well to give more importance to the credibility, dedication and the track record of the parent (Doval/Jaishankar) and trust the child to work towards the same direction or atleast not against India. Ofcourse if opposition feels there's something fishy to it, I would urge them to raise it publicly, I would be interested what both parties have to say.

I think few of the congress leader's kids are themselves expats. It goes to show the kids of the elites who rule india don't see a future for themselves in India but their parents actively peddle that to indians for votes. if you know how Indian families work their parents could have been actively involved in these decisions, which makes it even more tragic. 

^^

You would appreciate we can't apply the usual background checks and conflict of interest clause in the same way as in the corporate world. For ex. in corporate world, foreign birth n upbringing won't be an issue, while recruiting for R&AW n even IFS, I believe they check your personal n family credentials also. 

In this respect, I won't be surprised if Sonia Gandhi's Italian upbringing is a bigger issue than foreign passports of sons of a few leaders (one can also use the perks of US/UK passports for doing pro-India work btw) for much greater percentage of Indians.