Jump to content

FC Barcelona shuts down its football academies in India


Singh bling

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kron said:

what physical? if you take people form cities then yea you wont find any physically durable player. there are plenty of strong athletic people in india. much more than turks. 

india has a huge gene pool. we are just a poor country. nutrition is shite thats about it. 

go to many rural sides and you will find plenty of tanks. problem is those guys are not interested and we will banish them for caste reasons etc. 

 

turkey is much richer than us and they have proper school systems in place. 

they are nothing special physically. dont get fooled by those random freak of nature wrestlers from turkey. i see plenty of turkish people. average turk italian greek etc are weak as *. 

 

they have better diets thats about it cause they have higher standard of living. from asia, khazaks, indians, iranians etc all have good genes for strength power etc. athletic sports like football requires skill which we lack due to no proper training systems in place. 

 

 

Average height of Indians is not the same level as Turks...

Only Haryanvis Punjabis Kashmiris or Pahadis  Pashtuns can match them in Physicality but Football ain't popular among them.

Rest of Indians don't stand a chance.

I completely agree with the diet and standard of living part... But nothing can be done there.

Athletic ability of North East Indians is usually best in entire subcontinent.  And football is quite popular there & there lies the opportunity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Parents don't allow because they know the limits of their bodies.You can't blame them for it.

Not really. India has a huge gene pool. Plenty of talented athletic kids out there. 

Parents don't know shite. Mostly want kids to be enrolled in medicine, engineering or law. Or accounting CA that's it. For them prestige matters more. They won't push kids for sport. 100%

 

Unlike white parents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Average height of Indians is not the same level as Turks...

Only Haryanvis Punjabis Kashmiris or Pahadis  Pashtuns can match them in Physicality but Football ain't popular among them.

Rest of Indians don't stand a chance.

I completely agree with the diet and standard of living part... But nothing can be done there.

Athletic ability of North East Indians is usually best in entire subcontinent.  And football is quite popular there & there lies the opportunity.

I dont think you have been to south India rural areas. Many kannada, telugu and tamil from lower caste all are very tall and strong on average. Much stronger than Turks who are not even that strong barring a few outlier. 

 

Just go to one of the big shopping centre in chennai or Hyderabad you will see plenty. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kron said:

Not really. India has a huge gene pool. Plenty of talented athletic kids out there. 

Parents don't know shite. Mostly want kids to be enrolled in medicine, engineering or law. Or accounting CA that's it. For them prestige matters more. They won't push kids for sport. 100%

 

Unlike white parents.

Don't think we are that smart either, there is lot of corruption in our education and degrees. The quality is quite poor due to our low iq.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Kron said:

I dont think you have been to south India rural areas. Many kannada, telugu and tamil from lower caste all are very tall and strong on average. Much stronger than Turks who are not even that strong barring a few outlier. 

 

Just go to one of the big shopping centre in chennai or Hyderabad you will see plenty. 

Only Mallus tend to be Tallest in South India According to official NFHS  data...  Hard no to the rest.

There might be stronger build tribal folks but still genetic factors are at play and we don't see athletes coming out from there.

Mallus seem to be doing very well among South Indians in athletics off late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Only Mallus tend to be Tallest in South India According to official NFHS  data...  Hard no to the rest.

There might be stronger build tribal folks but still genetic factors are at play and we don't see athletes coming out from there.

Mallus seem to be doing very well among South Indians in athletics off late.

Football is only game where you least require height barring goalkeeper. The emerging star of Portugal Francisco concecaio is 5 feet 7 inch tall

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Only Mallus tend to be Tallest in South India According to official NFHS  data...  Hard no to the rest.

There might be stronger build tribal folks but still genetic factors are at play and we don't see athletes coming out from there.

Mallus seem to be doing very well among South Indians in athletics off late.

I am talking about actually going to those places. Visibly you will school kids

I am not talking g about adults. School kids. High school well over 6 foot.like many.

 

Just come here to Australia and you will see for yourself. Not even kidding. Tamils telugu and mallu kannada and Punjabi haryana etc are all *n tall. Taller than Aussie kids. 

 

Even in India as I visit often. It's changed alot

So many tall kids. 

Go to Singapore too. All the securities etc will always be tamil or Punjabi. All bouncers etc. 

And many from rural areas are well built. Much more than gora and that's from eating rich fish and stuff. They also don't consume enough meat as they do fasting and skip meat 3 times a week etc depending on whom they worship. 

 

I dont buy that at all. We are just poor and have no support from government. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Don't think we are that smart either, there is lot of corruption in our education and degrees. The quality is quite poor due to our low iq.

 

We are above average for intelligence but not the best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kron said:

I am talking about actually going to those places. Visibly you will school kids

I am not talking g about adults. School kids. High school well over 6 foot.like many.

 

Just come here to Australia and you will see for yourself. Not even kidding. Tamils telugu and mallu kannada and Punjabi haryana etc are all *n tall. Taller than Aussie kids. 

 

Even in India as I visit often. It's changed alot

So many tall kids. 

Go to Singapore too. All the securities etc will always be tamil or Punjabi. All bouncers etc. 

And many from rural areas are well built. Much more than gora and that's from eating rich fish and stuff. They also don't consume enough meat as they do fasting and skip meat 3 times a week etc depending on whom they worship. 

 

I dont buy that at all. We are just poor and have no support from government. 

Only more than 1% of men that too from 4-5 states are taller than 6 feet. While in USA 15% guys are 6 feet or above. Don't go by what you see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Only more than 1% of men that too from 4-5 states are taller than 6 feet. While in USA 15% guys are 6 feet or above. Don't go by what you see. 

Huge population. Compare the population. Size. 

 

Visibile test matters. Just come here to Australia and see for yourself. If it was one kid 2 kids then ok. 3 kids ok. But on average I am saying. The Indian kids are much bigger and taller. Some are fijian Indian kids as well pfcourse. Some south african Indian origin kids too. Still they are Indian. 

 

Go to any public school in any of the top 5 6 states and you will see for yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Kron said:

Huge population. Compare the population. Size. 

 

Visibile test matters. Just come here to Australia and see for yourself. If it was one kid 2 kids then ok. 3 kids ok. But on average I am saying. The Indian kids are much bigger and taller. Some are fijian Indian kids as well pfcourse. Some south african Indian origin kids too. Still they are Indian. 

 

Go to any public school in any of the top 5 6 states and you will see for yourself. 

A good number of indian kids grow early that does not mean they grow taller.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

A good number of indian kids grow early that does not mean they grow taller.  

But they are over 6 foot already lmao. Good number are over that number. Anyway I have seen more than enough

 

And people here in Australia would attest. I am not even joking. In India too most schools have kids over 6 foot. I am just talking about public schools.

 

India has a vast gene pool. We get all of them shorties tall ones. Strong ones. Weak etc

 

Cause remember most have shitty diets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Football isn't even that physical, very technical sport and surprisingly our people are poor at that as well. Field hockey is more physical and actual injuries, you don't see divers or babies in the hockey field, look at how defenders rush out during PCs, check out Sam Ward's injury!!!!

 

You want brute physicality, explosiveness, look at wrestling.....poor (or at least not world beaters) football countries like Central Asian states, Mongolia, US, Japan, Russia, Cuba, Iran dominate.....India too is decent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kron said:

But they are over 6 foot already lmao. Good number are over that number. Anyway I have seen more than enough

 

And people here in Australia would attest. I am not even joking. In India too most schools have kids over 6 foot. I am just talking about public schools.

 

India has a vast gene pool. We get all of them shorties tall ones. Strong ones. Weak etc

 

Cause remember most have shitty diets.

Data does not support your claim. Delhi which has population from all parts have 0.83% guys growing over 6 feet. West Indies produced such tall cricket team that people think that West indians are 6-3" On on average but average height of Carribean nation is 5-9", 5-10"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Data does not support your claim. Delhi which has population from all parts have 0.83% guys growing over 6 feet. West Indies produced such tall cricket team that people think that West indians are 6-3" On on average but average height of Carribean nation is 5-9", 5-10"

We have a huge population and I can guarantee you will find someone over 6 foot quite often in any school you go to. Any big city. 

 

Yes we do have heaps of shorties too. But given our huge population we will have plenty of y'all kids too. Kids these days in India are just getting taller and taller.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Football isn't even that physical, very technical sport and surprisingly our people are poor at that as well. Field hockey is more physical and actual injuries, you don't see divers or babies in the hockey field, look at how defenders rush out during PCs, check out Sam Ward's injury!!!!

 

You want brute physicality, explosiveness, look at wrestling.....poor (or at least not world beaters) football countries like Central Asian states, Mongolia, US, Japan, Russia, Cuba, Iran dominate.....India too is decent.  

India would be amongst the best if it is played In sand pits. Wrestling that is. 

 

 

 

Edited by Kron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Only Mallus tend to be Tallest in South India According to official NFHS  data...  Hard no to the rest.

There might be stronger build tribal folks but still genetic factors are at play and we don't see athletes coming out from there.

Mallus seem to be doing very well among South Indians in athletics off late.

Athleticism is not uncommon in both Kerala and TN - regardless of height. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Kron said:

We have a huge population and I can guarantee you will find someone over 6 foot quite often in any school you go to. Any big city. 

 

Yes we do have heaps of shorties too. But given our huge population we will have plenty of y'all kids too. Kids these days in India are just getting taller and taller.

Yes in term. of numbers there are 6 footers but height does not gurantee success in sports

 

Look at T20 Cricket. Despite best league in world we need torch to find big hitters. Every year it is West indians Saffers Englishmen Aussies rule the IPL in term of power hitting. What excuse we have not find big hitters in large numbers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Yes in term. of numbers there are 6 footers but height does not gurantee success in sports

 

Look at T20 Cricket. Despite best league in world we need torch to find big hitters. Every year it is West indians Saffers Englishmen Aussies rule the IPL in term of power hitting. What excuse we have not find big hitters in large numbers. 

Our coaches. They hate non conventional cricketing shots. Like I said bro. We just despise anything unconventional. 

Always by the book. Obey the order. Sarrrr follow the book. 

 

That's why we are behind In sports. 

 

We have some tanks in athletics. Look at neeraj choprs. The shot putters and weight lifters etc. Heaps of them. Just need to find them. India has a huge gene pool. We got all kinds of people. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kron said:

Our coaches. They hate non conventional cricketing shots. Like I said bro. We just despise anything unconventional. 

Always by the book. Obey the order. Sarrrr follow the book. 

 

That's why we are behind In sports. 

 

We have some tanks in athletics. Look at neeraj choprs. The shot putters and weight lifters etc. Heaps of them. Just need to find them. India has a huge gene pool. We got all kinds of people. 

 

India is a big country and all coaches are different. India produced Kapil Dev a fast medium bowler plus a power hitter when there was no concept of it

 

Also Power hitting comes naturally to you. Kohli despite being a fitness freak is still not a power hitter. 

 

Power hitting is also dream of all gully cricketers as it gives them respect. They don't have pitches or grounds where they can use various timing technique's 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...