Jump to content

FC Barcelona shuts down its football academies in India


Singh bling

Recommended Posts

Do well in athletics and respect will follow. 100m , 200m, 400m, 4*100m, long jump that's all really matters.

 

NFL is for steroid freaks who love concussions

NBA is for 6 4'+ athletes (tall people)

Football has good potential for us.

 

 

But athletics will give us the name. Neeraj Chopra is just the start 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vicks57 said:

Do well in athletics and respect will follow. 100m , 200m, 400m, 4*100m, long jump that's all really matters.

 

NFL is for steroid freaks who love concussions

NBA is for 6 4'+ athletes (tall people)

Football has good potential for us.

 

 

But athletics will give us the name. Neeraj Chopra is just the start 

if you think indians can compete with black sprinters then you need to get your head checked. Indians cant compete with Americans/Aussies in swimming. So lets be realistic and focus on things we can do well in.

 

Shooting

Wrestling

Archery 

Weight Lifting

Boxing

Hockey/Cricket

 

These are the sports we need to target golds in as a minimum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

if you think indians can compete with black sprinters then you need to get your head checked. Indians cant compete with Americans/Aussies in swimming. So lets be realistic and focus on things we can do well in.

 

Shooting

Wrestling

Archery 

Weight Lifting

Boxing

Hockey/Cricket

 

These are the sports we need to target golds in as a minimum.

 

 

Winning gold in all these sports are pretty useless in terms of reputation except weight lifting and wrestling.

 

Shooting - * shooting - nothing athletic about it

 

Archery - pussy ass sport - worse than shooting.

 

Cricket - nobody watches that **** except South Asia.

 

Hockey - Ice Hockey pays more than cricket. Just think about this. Field hockey is a dead sport.

 

Boxing is pretty much dead. YouTube boxers are earning more than professional boxers. It's basically clout generation these days.

 

Wrestling and Weight lifting are the only sports from your list that is worth pursuing in terms of Indian athletic reputation.

 

Athletics, gymnastics, long jump, high jump, javelin, shot put - if anyone does something here, that's going to improve our reputation. I was not speaking in terms of gold.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vicks57 said:

Cricket - nobody watches that **** except South Asia

Don't understand why this obsession that nobody watches Cricket. South Asia is home to close to 2 billion people so 1/4 world watches it. Sports like Australian football, NFL, baseball are only 1-2 country sports but they don't care. Only Football is global sport. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Don't understand why this obsession that nobody watches Cricket. South Asia is home to close to 2 billion people so 1/4 world watches it. Sports like Australian football, NFL, baseball are only 1-2 country sports but they don't care. Only Football is global sport. 

 

Cricket is exactly like NFL, Aussie rules footy, NFL and Baseball.

 

In terms of pay,

Aussie Footy < Cricket  < Baseball < NFL.

 

Out of the above 4 sports, worst athletes are in baseball and cricket on average. Bunch of fat bastards in both sports.

 

NBA is the second most global sport.

 

Tennis has lost popularity since the big three declined/retired and it takes too much time for a single *ing match. It's going to lose relevancy in the future thanks to duration. It's a sport where people outside top 100 are broke as *.

Edited by Vicks57
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

 

Cricket is exactly like NFL, Aussie rules footy, NFL and Baseball.

 

In terms of pay,

Aussie Footy < Cricket  < Baseball < NFL.

 

Out of the above 4 sports, worst athletes are in baseball and cricket on average. Bunch of fat bastards in both sports.

 

NBA is the second most global sport.

 

Tennis has lost popularity since the big three declined/retired and it takes too much time for a single *ing match. It's going to lose relevancy in the future thanks to duration. It's a sport where people outside top 100 are broke as *.

NBA is club sport, never heard that USA and China playing each other while passionate fans breaking tv after loosing. Only in Football and Cricket passionate fans break tv or chairs after losing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

NBA is club sport, never heard that USA and China playing each other while passionate fans breaking tv after loosing. Only in Football and Cricket passionate fans break tv or chairs after losing

 

Sorry man. Club or national doesn't matter. James Harden fills seats in China.

 

China and Phillipines are *ing crazy for basketball.

 

Basketball is the 2nd most popular sport in Eastern Europe(ex-Yugoslavia countries) after football.

Edited by Vicks57
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wrestling to MMA transition is common outside India. MMA is fastest growing sport, look at the respect even Yanks have for the Dagestanis and Nigerians. More we focus on wrestling, better the spillover to MMA, right now most top fighters have wrestling background.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

if you think indians can compete with black sprinters then you need to get your head checked. Indians cant compete with Americans/Aussies in swimming. So lets be realistic and focus on things we can do well in.

 

Shooting

Wrestling

Archery 

Weight Lifting

Boxing

Hockey/Cricket

 

These are the sports we need to target golds in as a minimum.

Can add badminton, potential is immense, and lots of medals for grabs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Vicks57 said:

 

 

Winning gold in all these sports are pretty useless in terms of reputation except weight lifting and wrestling.

 

Shooting - * shooting - nothing athletic about it

 

Archery - pussy ass sport - worse than shooting.

 

Cricket - nobody watches that **** except South Asia.

 

Hockey - Ice Hockey pays more than cricket. Just think about this. Field hockey is a dead sport.

 

Boxing is pretty much dead. YouTube boxers are earning more than professional boxers. It's basically clout generation these days.

 

Wrestling and Weight lifting are the only sports from your list that is worth pursuing in terms of Indian athletic reputation.

 

Athletics, gymnastics, long jump, high jump, javelin, shot put - if anyone does something here, that's going to improve our reputation. I was not speaking in terms of gold.

 

 

what reputation? lol ita like Ramesh from delhi mohalla trying to compete with Johnny sins in porno... Niks Indian is an aberration and not a widepsread phenoman.

 

Anyway the goal is to improve our medal tally into 35-40 if possible. Athletics and Swimming have the most events so medals are plenty while we excel in single team sports or individual one event disciplines. We have to play to our strengths first and set a benchmark for investment in wider range of sports

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Wrestling to MMA transition is common outside India. MMA is fastest growing sport, look at the respect even Yanks have for the Dagestanis and Nigerians. More we focus on wrestling, better the spillover to MMA, right now most top fighters have wrestling background.

I was watching old clip of Dara singh vs King kong. Heard lot about gama and other wrestlers. Wondering what happened to that wrestling why world don't have that type of genuine wrestling. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

 

what reputation? lol ita like Ramesh from delhi mohalla trying to compete with Johnny sins in porno... Niks Indian is an aberration and not a widepsread phenoman.

 

Anyway the goal is to improve our medal tally into 35-40 if possible. Athletics and Swimming have the most events so medals are plenty while we excel in single team sports or individual one event disciplines. We have to play to our strengths first and set a benchmark for investment in wider range of sports

 

How did you go from sports to pornography? You need to get your head checked. This is not a thread to discuss your sexual fantasies.

 

Russell peters is a clown who makes his living by reigurating Indian stereotypes. Stop being so insecure and visit a therapist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...