Hooch tragedy in TN -53 dead

coffee_rules

10 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

Must be smart. How the * does DGP have connections in Austin, Texas?

You should have tapped that you know what. Your chance at generational wealth ( just kidding) :facepalm:

bro..he was in usa right before election announcement days..u bet CBN will eff with him soon…as he treated CBN like shiittt according to mom…

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

i could have i was depressed leaving my persian gf who was plastic surgeon in 2015…she looked ugly then…in 2018 she got boobs and everything done…she got better. She was a partier n does everything. But i messaged her few weeks back saying…daddy ran away after  to austin? She blocked me and i think she got married to a white guy few weeks back in usa. I gave her a big eff u for few years when i met her since then she was after partying and with white boys…. She wantded to “fit in” soo bad that she changed her entire body. Anyway her dad is a big scam mom told me…as her family and dads damily also in politics.

Boob job, botox and plastic surgery does not make appearance better imo.

White worship is crazy. It's worse in east asian community.

Did she grow up in USA or only college in USA?

She looks good in pictures on the internet.

Just now, Vicks57 said:

spacer.png

thats in 2017 and in 2015 she was yuck

5 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

just came to work straight at meta :phehe:. Maybe now she might have green card who knows

19 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

now u seeded a bad thought in my head :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, Chaos said:

just came to work straight at meta :phehe:. Maybe now she might have green card who knows

You may be right man. She looks like she got into meta through daddy's influence. Does not even have a technical degree.

Look at what his son is upto. Caught in a drug party.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehansindia.com/amp/news/cities/hyderabad/hyderabad-kith-and-kin-of-elite-caught-in-drug-bust-736431

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/former-andhra-pradesh-dgps-son-allegedly-involved-in-brawl-outside-pub/amp_articleshow/103660920.cms

4 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

she does “everything” btw too. Cuz she did it with me :phehe:

3 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

What's that thought :laugh:

marring n leaving her. Lol he used to come to uncles house and our family weddings as security for CBN. they were not that rich at all when cbn was there…i guess when jagan came in his stars changed

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

marring n leaving her. Lol he used to come to uncles house and our family weddings as security for CBN. they were not that rich at all when cbn was there…i guess when jagan came in his stars changed

Why would you marry and leave her:facepalm:.

Yeah he was DGP and APPSC chairman during his term. I think he still is APPSC chairman. Might be replaced soon due to the govt change and that 150 crore scam.

Yeah he was DGP and APPSC chairman during his term. I think he still is APPSC chairman. Might be replaced soon due to the govt change and that 150 crore scam.

you think babu will forget this? N recent jail term? No way he will keep his post

https://mobi.greatandhra.com/article/naidu-asks-centre-to-recall-dgp-sawang/116728/amp

why cant i leave her?

Damodhar might just give VRS and move to USA or join YSR Congress.

he aint jagan to get away…even he will be in jail soon. And this damodhar wont escape nor will he join ysr…dont have that much funding. When uncle ran in 2009 he did soo many wellfare schemes, water bottle factory, milk factory, give 200+ crs for mla seat and donations and still lost by 450 votes…dads side that is (congress then)

Edited by Chaos

10 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

Why marry her if you already know you wanna leave her:p:

oh one more thing…she has tongue piercing and saw her make out with girls n she going to girls home after 2018 :phehe: