Appreciate Arshdeep in this thread

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Bhai 80% Gujarati 20% Punjabi.... gujrat ki mitti me pala bada hai.

Ethnicity :dontknow:

Just like Keshav Maharaj is essentially Indian :p:

7 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Just like mukesh Ambani is maharashtrian

8 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

How did you come up with these percentages? :phehe:

There aren't many (or any, atleast I could not find) clips of bumrah speaking punjabi. Ambani speaks gujrati from time to time.

Percentages are random. Even 20% may have been liberal. I just wanted to say Gujarat has a lot more claim to bumrah than Punjab.

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

There aren't many (or any, atleast I could not find) clips of bumrah speaking punjabi. Ambani speaks gujrati from time to time.

Percentages are random. Even 20% may have been liberal. I just wanted to say Gujarat has a lot more claim to bumrah than Punjab.

Indeed.

It will be weird if tomorrow UP starts to celebrate catch from SKY by calling him "Bhojpuriya maati ke laal".

People have been migrating for generations.

5 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Indeed.

It will be weird if tomorrow UP starts to celebrate catch from SKY by calling him "Bhojpuriya maati ke laal".

People have been migrating for generations.

You are right. Its frustrating to watch the coat tail hangers who inevitably harp on about ethnicity, language etc even in sport where this jingoism has no place or utility. Some among us are proper chumps.

Chuckte Raho

TC

I thought he is suspect at the death. I saw some games where he sprayed the ball and bowled full tosses which didn't prove costly. But he proved me wrong yesterday. He was an ideal foil to Bumrah. Hardik and SKY also pitched in at the end. Some regional discussion is going on. At the end of the day, we are all Indians. Don't forget that. I doubt the team itself thinks liek this. Today is the day of party. Lets all celebrate the best way we can :partyall:

4 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

By that logic Shreays Iyer is a Tamilian, Rohit Sharma is South Indian (Telugu) and SKY, Jaiswal are UP wale bhaiyaji

yes ethnically they are. Why do you think @maniac stans Rohit :dontknow: