World T20 Win, Reactions

45 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Klaasen saw him and went on rampage yesterday. I told everyone, Chahal should not be in stadium and kept out of his eyesight. 

bro viking klassen would have finished the game before bumrah came back to the attack had chahal played :hysterical:

Edited by Chaos
3 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

This guy's even a bigger fraud than Jadeja. Should not be selected moving forward.

It is almost like they were going to play the same XI for all matches except may be one change. So they just wanted some resident clown to tour with them instead of some deserved player. Who is better pick than him for that role. Role clarity is important.

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is almost like they were going to play the same XI for all matches except may be one change. So they just wanted some resident clown to tour with them instead of some deserved player. Who is better pick than him for that role. Role clarity is important.

4 spinners were way too many for a tourney. If they wanted a leg spinner, Bishnoi was a better bet as he bowls flat & fast like Rashid & Zampa. Or even Varun C would've been a better bet given the form he was in IPL. But ideally I would've replaced Jaddu with Abhishek (a left arm part-timer and a much better batsman), and Chahal with Rinku.

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Don’t spam this thread. This is for reactions from cricketers.

so i cant give my reactions? This is CHAOS!

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I think Wasim Jaffer is pushing the limit here. Him being an ex cricketer doesn't look good on him. That's just me though. Don't know if AB is cool with it or is it within the limits of "banter", something that Vaughn crosses on more than one occassion. Frankly, I don't see ex-Aussie cricketers do this much "bantering". How much banter can people take before they land punches on Vaughn or Jaffer. Since the arrival of social media, nobody thinks before typing or posting memes

2 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

4 spinners were way too many for a tourney. If they wanted a leg spinner, Bishnoi was a better bet as he bowls flat & fast like Rashid & Zampa. Or even Varun C would've been a better bet given the form he was in IPL. But ideally I would've replaced Jaddu with Abhishek (a left arm part-timer and a much better batsman), and Chahal with Rinku.

But Bishnoi is not a leg spinner.  He is back of hand off spinner.