Open bus Victory Parade for Team India at Marine Drive, Mumbai

11 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Don't understand so much craze behind it. Its Wt20. World cup word should be for only 50 over format. Anyway,it is their choice to go out and support like this,  I have lost this kind of zeal for cricket long ago...

Look at the celebrations. They finally win something memorable in T20s after IPL started. It took 17 years!!!!

18 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Don't understand so much craze behind it. Its Wt20. World cup word should be for only 50 over format. Anyway,it is their choice to go out and support like this,  I have lost this kind of zeal for cricket long ago...

Camera quality resembles as if we are in Nigeria... 4k moments are being covered in 144p:phehe:

Waste of money literally 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Camera quality resembles as if we are in Nigeria... 4k moments are being covered in 144p:phehe:

Waste of money literally 

arey bhai from tribal png…hows it cookin mah nigggg

44 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

lets face it,the 50 over game is in terminal decline.If India decides to stop playing it then it will go extinct.

I am sorry the players are being paraded like cattles. Can't they see its 18 hour long freaking flight and they have been going one place to other with people breathing down their neck.

It could have been handled much better. There was no need of dhol nagada type celebration in Delhi as that was already reserved for Mumbai later in the day. A quite VIP checkout from Delhi airport followed by high profile meeting with PM and a celebratory lunch could be suffice.

Thereafter the mumbai parade ( though bit chaotic)and wankhede felicitation was alright.

I am pretty sure most players wanted the day to end quickly after the initial euphoria was over.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, deepdynamo said:

I am sorry the players are being paraded like cattles. Can't they see its 18 hour long freaking flight and they have been going one place to other with people breathing down their neck.

It could have been handled much better. There was no need of dhol nagada type celebration in Delhi as that was already reserved for Mumbai later in the day. A quite VIP checkout from Delhi airport followed by high profile meeting with PM and a celebratory lunch could be suffice.

Thereafter the mumbai parade ( though bit chaotic)and wankhede felicitation was alright.

I am pretty sure most players wanted the day to end quickly after the initial euphoria was over.

Matter of just one day.  None of these players are travelling to Zim.  Our B team in Zim has ensured that these tired players will be resting/relaxing for another 1 month.  

Edited by Frustrated
22 minutes ago, deepdynamo said:

I suspect players would be ok with it, and in fact would be enjoying it... I would if I were in their shoes :agree: