Jump to content

Next generation t20 players


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Adamant said:

You've gone totally senile now that Kohli has won the world t20 with MOTM in finals.
Werent you the one proclaiming that if we make two more Indian teams, they will beat the main team ?
Kya hua, proven wrong yet again?

You were the one claiming that Kohli will top score with highest strike rate against the top sides in this World Cup ?

 

What happened?  Why did your man crush fail to live up to your standards ?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

In that SL series we played unbalanced XIs, because of covid. Very short batting lineup and 7 bowlers.

Bhuvi, Kuldeep would be batting when we were 4 down, 5 down etc.

I hate logical arguments. Please post illogical comments like these youngsters should all be banned from cricket and we should ask Rohit Virat Sehwag yuvi to come back from retirement.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Most ICFers wanted game time for Jaiswal, Rinku in place of Dube, Jadeja. And someone else (Nattu, Bishnoi, Harshit) in place of useless Chahal in the squad. All reasonable demands. 

 

Abhishek, Parag, Jurel aren't ready and nobody here rates Gill, Ruturaj, Sundar in this format.

I want to make it clear. Sundar had a better match winning performance than kohli ever did in Australia. 

 

Sorry coolie

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

You were the one claiming that Kohli will top score with highest strike rate against the top sides in this World Cup ?

 

What happened?  Why did your man crush fail to live up to your standards ?

He has done well enough to flop in one world t20, has two MOTT in wt20s bcoz of which he is a GOAT contender and now has a motm in finals.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, nevada said:

I KNEW someone on ICF would be very happy looking at the scorecard! 

It feels good to show you low iq janta that you people are always wrong.

 

I knew this would happen, our fans are deluded due to that 2 kaudi ki league

Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Well Kohli hardly plays against Zim anyways so tough to know how he'd do..

 

But then he had scores of 0 and 1 against USA and Ireland recently, so I guess the likes of Abhishek and Parag aren't too far off. :two_thumbs_up:

They are far off from winning two MOTT and a MOTM in finals of t20 wc and even their baap wont achieve that.

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Adamant said:

It feels good to show you low iq janta that you people are always wrong.

 

I knew this would happen, our fans are deluded due to that 2 kaudi ki league

Toh matlab ab Indian T20 side be tumhare Kohli Saab ke sath retirement lele

 

Kyuki abh khelene ko toh kuch bacha nahi ,sahab jo retire ho gaye hain

 

Koi na koi toh unki jagah ayega time lega vo apna,ye sab chalta rahega cricket nahi rukta

 

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Yuvraj was averaging 26-28 in his first 3 years in ODIs, Ganguly backed him.

 

Travis Head averaged in low 30s pre pandemic, Aussie management backed him.

 

We lose patience so soon and make sweeping judgements. Why?

 

Rinku has been warming the bench for months now (didn't get many chances with KKR as well). Sanju, Jaiswal were carrying drinks in the WC, and now will be back here jet lagged. If they fail, Indian fans will turn against them as well, what a sorry bunch.

We don't lose patience. Coolie fans and no hit fans don't want their sooperstars to lose their spot in the team. This lowde has an average of 28 since 2020 for India. Kohli. Still playing tests.

Edited by Kron
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Toh matlab ab Indian T20 side be tumhare Kohli Saab ke sath retirement lele

 

Kyuki abh khelene ko toh kuch bacha nahi ,sahab jo retire ho gaye hain

 

Koi na koi toh unki jagah ayega time lega vo apna,ye sab chalta rahega cricket nahi rukta

 

Kaudi ki league this bonafide choker salah hasn't won for 15 years. Loser is what he is.

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Adamant said:

They are far off from winning two MOTT and a MOTM in finals of t20 wc and even their baap wont achieve that.

I'll be shocked if they give those away to debutants.

 

Also how will their fathers get involved? Which scheme is that? 

 

They haven't even got an opportunity in those tournaments yet, there is no way to tell who will achieve what.

 

Unless of course you can see the future, then you have my apologies

 

 

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kron said:

I want to make it clear. Sundar had a better match winning performance than kohli ever did in Australia. 

 

Sorry coolie

Sundar has been terribly mishandled by selectors and TM. Will retire in tests with a batting average of 66 against Aus (away) and Eng (home, challenging pitches).

 

Even in his last innings he stitched a 200 runs partnership with Pant to rescue us from a losing position against Poms in Ahmedabad. 3+ years since then, hasn't made a single test squad. Corruption, idiocy. They think of him as an Ashwin replacement when in fact he is a potential number 6 test class batsman with the ability to be a 5th/6th bowler depending on where we play.

 

By continuously ignoring him in red ball and making him play so many T20s, they are only making him an object of ridicule. He is not a natural athlete, lacks power game, no gazillion variations which is a must for offies.....nothing to suggest he will make a career in white ball. 

 

Special mention to that moron Siraj who denied Sundar a 100 in that Ahmedabad test. But maybe even a 100 there wouldn't have helped him, afterall Karun Nair after his 300 had to make way for eggsperienced Rahane (clown against spin) on Indian pitches. 

 

Edited by Gollum
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Adamant said:

He has done well enough to flop in one world t20, has two MOTT in wt20s bcoz of which he is a GOAT contender and now has a motm in finals.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

Basically it's the same thing which MSD did in 2011.

Was carried all the way in the tournament by others.

No wonder we are still a milestone obsessed nation instead of being trophy obsessed.

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Basically it's the same thing which MSD did in 2011.

Was carried all the way in the tournament by others.

No wonder we are still a milestone obsessed nation instead of being trophy obsessed.

They don't get crores to flop in one tournament anyway..

This is like investment banking. Perform or perish 

Link to comment
Just now, Gollum said:

Sundar has been terribly mishandled by selectors and TM. Will retire in tests with a batting average of 66 against Aus (away) and Eng (home, challenging pitches).

 

Even in his last test he stitched a 200 runs partnership with Pant to rescue us from a losing position against Poms in Ahmedabad. 3+ years since then, hasn't made a single test squad. Corruption, idiocy. They think of him as an Ashwin replacement when in fact he is a potential number 6 test class batsman with the ability to be a 5th/6th bowler depending on where we play.

 

By continuously ignoring him in red ball and making him play so many T20s, they are only making him an object of ridicule.

 

Special mention to that moron Siraj who denied Sundar a 100 in that Ahmedabad game. But maybe even a 100 there wouldn't have helped him, afterall Karun Nair after his 300 had to make way for eggsperienced Rahane (clown against spin) on Indian pitches. 

 

Part of the blame goes to Sundar himself.   He remains unavailable for selection half the time due to injury.  And for a long test/Odi series, selectors get skeptical on his selection, considering his long history of injury/lay offs.    

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Adamant said:

It feels good to show you low iq janta that you people are always wrong.

 

I knew this would happen, our fans are deluded due to that 2 kaudi ki league

Not only fans, even selectors.

 

Mukesh, Avesh, Khaleel are selected based on that 2 kaudi ki league. Likes of Harshit, Mayank & Tyagi are pushed to the edge coz they're not a quota players.

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Part of the blame goes to Sundar himself.   He remains unavailable for selection half the time due to injury.  And for a long test/Odi series, selectors get skeptical on his selection, considering his long history of injury/lay offs.    

They can handle him better. Sure he is made of glass, but enough times when he was fit but still ignored. He isn't a fast bowler, he won't break down in the middle of a test like say Deepak Chahar. 

 

Also lot of lies about injuries, Varun C said the same in a recent interview about lies being floated about his injury and hence non-selection. Injuries, niggles, yo-yo have become part of the playbook in recent times to keep some players out. 

 

Sundar is still only 24, hope he comes back strongly. He was 18 when he won man of the series in Nidahas, 21 when he hooked Cummins for 6 in the Gabba runchase to change momentum, you always back a prodigy like that. Injuries are his only problem, he doesn't have behavioral issues (Kishan, young Ponting/Ganguly), bad lifestyle (Kambli), doping offences (Shaw) or anything grave (fixing, tampering, racial abuses etc). Unproblematic kid with lots of potential. 

Edited by Gollum
Link to comment
Posted (edited)

It is torture to see this TM trying to make Sundar a T20I player, both for him and us fans. He just doesn't have it, no power, he is a touch player and test match technique (and mindset, temperament). No athleticism (in fact prone to weird injuries), his bowling skillset isn't 10% of that of Ashwin (how can he be like for like replacement when they are different kinds of players?). What plans they have with him, I have no idea. OTOH you have genuine T20 prospects like Natarajan, Tripathi, Varun C, Venky Iyer being kept out...those guys don't have it in them to be longer format players but in T20Is can play a hand in next WC, or at least become reliable backups for the main guys. 

Edited by Gollum
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...