Hyderabad vs Harare

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Happened on the same pitch. 

Mat tor Pakistani ka dil... already every 6 from Abhishek would've felt like a dagger up his @rse. After so many months they finally got a reason to celebrate aur wahaan bhi Abhishek ne unki agle match mein le li :laugh:

And now he's back with other cabbies from Birmingham cheering on Pak "legends" in the retired Legends tourney :hysterical:

Edited by Ultimate_Game
58 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Mat tor Pakistani ka dil... already every 6 from Abhishek would've felt like a dagger up his @rse After so many months they finally got a reason to celebrate aur wahaan bhi Abhishek ne unki agle match mein le li :laugh:

And now he's back with other cabbies from Birmingham cheering on Pak "legends" in the retired Legends tourney :hysterical:

Has somebody confirmed that @MediumPaceris Pakistani ? Like one of the mods? :omg:

52 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Has somebody confirmed that @MediumPaceris Pakistani ? Like one of the mods? :omg:

He's a Pak troll. Check out his posts taking shots against India all the time. Has the same level of intelligence as an average Pakistani and thinks he's too "smart" to be discovered.

That's the reason he took shots at India and Indian youngsters after the first match against Zim. But as soon as tables turned and Abhishek showed that Indian kids are not like Saim Ayub and other Pak "tailunt" the @$$hole disappeared :laugh:

This is not the first time he has done that and he consistently throws underhanded complements & takes shots at India all the time. And his own team is so shyte that they can't even get past likes of US, Canada & Ireland :rotfl:

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

He's a Pak troll. Check out his posts taking shots against India all the time. Has the same level of intelligence as an average Pakistani and thinks he's too "smart" to be discovered.

That's the reason he took shots at India and Indian youngsters after the first match against Zim. But as soon as tables turned and Abhishek showed that Indian kids are not like Saim Ayub and other Pak "tailunt" the @$$hole disappeared :laugh:

This is not the first time he has done that and he consistently throws underhanded complements & takes shots at India all the time. And his own team is so shyte that they can't even get past likes of US, Canada & Ireland :rotfl:

While reading the thread title, I was dumbstruck for a while.  I mean why the hell on earth would a sane person compare a city like Hyd to Harare. :phehe:  2 different cities in different continents having no similarity whatsoever.  Assuming he was referring to the pitches, then also it makes no sense. One is a patta, other is a tough wicket with variable bounce.  These type of low IQ threads bring down the quality of discussion on a cricket forum.   Now,  I m convinced he is a Pook.  (Having gone through his posting history)

Edited by Frustrated
8 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

What ?? Who is that ?

I know about Mediumpacer though, but choose to ignore as he don't cross the lines so it's ok. Who in the right mind would like to associate themselves to Looseristan.

55 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

What ?? Who is that ?

I know about Mediumpacer though, but choose to ignore as he don't cross the lines so it's ok. Who in the right mind would like to associate themselves to Looseristan.

Worded that wrong. What I meant to ask was "Has any mod confirmed that Medium pacer is Pakistani ?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Frustrated said:

While reading the thread title, I was dumbstruck for a while.  I mean why the hell on earth would a sane person compare a city like Hyd to Harare. :phehe:  2 different cities in different continents having no similarity whatsoever.  Assuming he was referring to the pitches, then also it makes no sense. One is a patta, other is a tough wicket with variable bounce.  These type of low IQ threads bring down the quality of discussion on a cricket forum.   Now,  I m convinced he is a Pook.  (Having gone through his posting history)

Here's the rule of thumb. Only 2 type of folks will take a shot at Indian youngsters and newbies making debuts...

1. Pak trolls like the OP here or others of his ilk like @badmash etc. who have gone in hiding since India's WC win.

2. Kohli fanboys who wasted no time in creating threads after the 1st ODI, i.e. folks like @putrevus. Check out his disgusting thread taking shots at Indian youngsters after the 1st odi. Obviously he isn't to be seen after Abhishek played the type of innings in just his 2nd intl match which Kohli can't even dream of. And these @$$hats call themselves as "Indian fans" when they would rather take pleasure in India losing and Indian youngsters failing. Pretty vile stuff and these people are worse than Pak trolls.

Edited by Ultimate_Game