We still don't have a head coach

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Yeah I think so too. Now that Rohit is confirmed for CT, you can't leave Kohli or Jadeja out either.

GG would want a cleanout and start afresh with 2027 in mind .

That's not possible now.  They'll need an interim coach. 

Oh and where did you get this information from.

How do you delude yourself into believing these hyperboles?

Made a logicless conclusion yourself and now are extrapolating it to somehow explain something which isn’t even fixed.

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Bhaiya har upcoming ICC event ke liye rasta saaf kar rahe hain

In fact I feel this retirement is just gimmick,there is every chance they will reappear for home T20 WC in 2026,then obviously "no time left for big CWC,egggsperience is must"churan to be served

You think this retirement is gimmicky?

You guys are watching too many saash bahu serials these days

3 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Oh and where did you get this information from.

How do you delude yourself into believing these hyperboles?

Made a logicless conclusion yourself and now are extrapolating it to somehow explain something which isn’t even fixed.

I was speculating. Didn't say I know for sure . 

Good to read sometimes before going off on rants. 

Posted (edited)

Gambir is certainly the next coach, WV is getting some role in Test cricket.

Think the delay in announcements could be due to financial and legal things (not 100% sure on this) with IPL franchises getting global they would like to keep their books clean.

Think similar reason was why Kristen announcements and joining of Pak team was delayed. 

Both Gambir and Kristen were not the 1st choice for the respective boards and hence the delay in the process.

Edited by tapandrun
Just now, coffee_rules said:

Why not have different coaches for different formats? Separate Red and White ball format. Doubt Gambhir will take over, he’s had tiffs with everyone including Kohli. Loud mouth loutish aadmi. 

I also don't see Gambhir taking over as coach.                                                      Lekin bro, ye @Chaos sahab bol raha hai ki apne uske 15 USD lootwa diye?  :yess:

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Why not have different coaches for different formats? Separate Red and White ball format. Doubt Gambhir will take over, he’s had tiffs with everyone including Kohli. Loud mouth loutish aadmi. 

The core of our team is similar across formats . England  Test side has Duckett, Crawley, Stokes, Root, Pope, Jimmy etc none of these guys play white ball consistently.  

Splitting the coaching made sense, somewhat, for them. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I also don't see Gambhir taking over as coach.                                                      Lekin bro, ye @Chaos sahab bol raha hai ki apne uske 15 USD lootwa diye?  :yess:

@coffee_rules scammed some 1000s of people with his mis information. Sad :((

Edited by Chaos
17 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

@Frustrated …. @coffee_rules doesnt know the value of $15…

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Players need to be seperate first, then coaches. You can't have same players being coached differently.

I hope with Dravid leaving, Rathore and Mhambrey leave too. T Dilip is decent.

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

The core of our team is similar across formats . England  Test side has Duckett, Crawley, Stokes, Root, Pope, Jimmy etc none of these guys play white ball consistently.  

Is England performing better than others this way !

They lose even home Tests regularly. 

1 T20 WC in the last few years is same as many other teams.

And their ODI WC win is controversial. Australia has won 2 ODI WCs, out of the last 3, with more or less same core team across formats.

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Is England performing better than others this way !

They lose even home Tests regularly. 

1 T20 WC in the last few years is same as many other teams.

And their ODI WC win is controversial. Australia has won 2 ODI WCs, out of the last 3, with more or less same core team across formats.

alllooo how r uuuu