Rohit Kohli and Bumrah to be rested for SL ODIs Rahul/Pandya to lead- Reports

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Pant has had Negative PR post WC... Guess sympathy ran out post T20 WC.

He is entering Jadeja territory in terms of Hate in LOIs.

A bad LOI series could be The end for Pant the LOI player too.

I don't think it's that.  I think it's just the workload concerns.  Can he keep for 50 overs and then bat and do that in a long tournament?  

He looked a bit knackered even in this T20 WC. 

And that's why I think they'll go back to KL. 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Duniya bharka sab gai ka badduaayen  samjho. Bad karma bc!  Choke on that steak!

scamming people and vacationing in kaneda… what a life :adore:

26 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Pant has had Negative PR post WC... Guess sympathy ran out post T20 WC.

He is entering Jadeja territory in terms of Hate in LOIs.

A bad LOI series could be The end for Pant the LOI player too.

Pant is yet to play ODI after comeback. Was always poor in T20s

21 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I don't think it's that.  I think it's just the workload concerns.  Can he keep for 50 overs and then bat and do that in a long tournament?  

He looked a bit knackered even in this T20 WC. 

And that's why I think they'll go back to KL. 

Samson is there too. Scored hundred in SA. And Jurel if they wanna look towards the future.

Anyone but KL.

9 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Don't mind Iyer. He has the game to accelerate and bats with intent. He won't potter around like KL Rahul. In ODIs Gill & Iyer are pretty good IMO along with likes of Jaiswal, Sai Sudarshan, Rinku, Pant and Pandya. That's a pretty decent batting lineup.

Personally I will like to give Venky Iyer a run ahead of Shreyas. While Shreyas is decent to good against specific oppositions/conditions, Venky Iyer seems to have a the game and mindset for most conditions and bowling variations looking equally comfortable against pace and bounce as well as spin. And he can also go toe to toe with the senior Iyer in terms of explosiveness.

Jaiswal

Gill

Sai Sudarshan

Venky Iyer

Pant

Rinku

I will like to give that batting lineup a shot for 12-15 ODIs  and see how it works.

After the collosal cluster fuccckkking debacle that is his odi WC final score of 66(106) balls thereby effectively killing any chance of winning the WC, kela ragool must be nowhere near odi team or any whiteball format.

Id sack him just on principle for that knock alone.
Spineless worm doesn't have any courage in his body.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

We argue If not Kohli,if not Pandua ,if it weren't Bumrah,if not Axar

But we won because Kela didn't play,he would have assured Rohit returns empty handed

@vvvslaxman did some permutations and found that KL is the actual panauti in some thread.

I am inclined to think that way too as I notice that we started winning against Bazballers in the recent test series only after he left the team.:giggle:

Edited by Number
32 minutes ago, tweaker said:

The odi squad for SriLanka 

Abhishek 

Jaiswal

Gill 

Samson

Parag 

Rinku

Reddy

Kuldeep 

Bishnoi

Avesh

Mukesh

The Selectors are not looking anyone beyond Avesh,Mukesh ,Khaleel so they may be in the squad

Avesh Mukesh are reserved for these fringe games,but once Bumrah goes who will they bank upon

17 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Another 'Thakela' inning likely to unfold from 'Kela' shortly in SL.  Indian fans should be mentally prepared for a 50 run from 150 balls type of inning.....

for the time in my life …i dont know who i hate more … kela or pooks or both combined.

4 hours ago, Number said:

@vvvslaxman did some permutations and found that KL is the actual panauti in some thread.

I am inclined to think that way too as I notice that we started winning against Bazballers in the recent test series only after he left the team.:giggle:

Yes sir

He started playing with us since 

We lost every icc tournament that he took part in when he played.

29 minutes ago, Chaos said:

for the time in my life …i dont know who i hate more … kela or pooks or both combined.

Kela is a nice guy man tbh

I dont hate him but gee he is one bad luck mother*er and is just so mentally fragile. Definitely pooks lol