Why???

kabira

Re: Why???

So how was he expected to stop the runs(maybe better fielding on his part)....he did try everyone of those bowlers .where is he supposed to get enough good bowlers from?He can only be as good as the team.....
May be he could be more assertive for team selection next time the dumbass selectors blunder again

Re: Why??? agree with the catching bit... but i think you were watching some other match because when i was watching every damn bowler was going for biggggggg sixes ....and of course wjhat a stupid fool dravid is if he can't keep fielders to catch those biggggg sixes. gambit...i guess that is why we deserve what we are getting.

Re: Why???

agree with the catching bit... but i think you were watching some other match because when i was watching every damn bowler was going for biggggggg sixes ....and of course wjhat a stupid fool dravid is if he can't keep fielders to catch those biggggg sixes. gambit...i guess that is why we deserve what we are getting.
Yeah that's what happens when you let the batsmen settle down. The bit I was talking about was long time before the slog, the last 10, overs. And good attempt at sarcasm, problem is it's not funny when you don't know what's being talked about.