... and what is the solution ??

jf1gp_1

Remove Dravid, Chappel,pathan, Raina, Kaif, Agarkar. So we want to replace the captain and coach just few months before world cup . Argument is that who ever replaces them cant do much worst. But can the replacements help us win the world cup ? If chappel dravid combo cant then neither would the replacement as simple as that. Bring back Ganguly, as a player he hasnt done anything to justify his selection, can he deliver as a batsman on his return ? I dont know i cant see future but given his current form he will struggle against international bowlers. Argument that ganguly has done it in past holds good for sehwag, kaif, pathan. So if Ganguly can return as a top batsman why cant the current players perform better with little support. We create a record chasing just 6 months back why cant we repeat that. Young players like Pathan and Raina need encouragement but media and fans are doing just the opposite. Attack on Kaif's what is that. MPs need to talk about cricket in parliament.. what !!!! Every time Indian cricket team loses its frustrating but that frustration is nothing compared to over reacting Indian fans. Support and little Faith is the only solution.

Re: ... and what is the solution ?? Only Solution is Sachin, Dhoni and Sehwag, one of this has to come out all guns blazing and pray that they stay on the crease for the longer period.. The game is on Port Elizabeth..I would go with spin attack..giving lot of overs to Mongia, Sehwag with Kumble and Bhajji...

Re: ... and what is the solution ?? There is no straight forward solution really. Try all permutations and combinations but if there is no quality then they won't deliver on a consistent basis. The best is to get used to the inconsistency :hic: I didn't expect India to win the ODI series and the losses haven't suprised me. I expect India to win one of the 2 ODIs. Now with Dravid out of the team that will be a mirage too. I expect these guys to do well in test matches though. Mostly they end up playing test matches first up and lose miserably but the recent trend has been quite good they play the ODIs first. The big guns will fire in test matches surely IMO and the bowlers will have more freedom to bowl as well.

Re: ... and what is the solution ?? This same team plus Yuvraj minus sachin won 17 game chasing. This same team can start winning if media gets a little responsible and stops putting pressure on them. With Dravid gone i hope someone in that dressing room uses his brain and gets sachin in middle order. Minor changes to batting line up will help us turn it all around.