IPL Transfers

Sachinism

Cricinfo say the KKR want the useful all rounder... http://blogs.cricinfo.com/thebuzz/archives/2009/01/hollioake_to_feature_in_ipl.php Having Hollioake and Gul bowling at the death is the stuff of dreams. Hollioake must have one of the all time T20 bowling records with 40 wickets at 12.87 (striking every 9.6 balls), thanks to his split finger slower ball. His hard hitting batting will be useful too, with a strike rate of 137.83.

Cricinfo say the KKR want the useful all rounder... http://blogs.cricinfo.com/thebuzz/archives/2009/01/hollioake_to_feature_in_ipl.php Having Hollioake and Gul bowling at the death is the stuff of dreams. Hollioake must have one of the all time T20 bowling records with 40 wickets at 12.87 (striking every 9.6 balls), thanks to his split finger slower ball. His hard hitting batting will be useful too, with a strike rate of 137.83.
Not fair ... Transfer Mendis to RCB !!!

Someone should dhengin make me the manager of one of these IPL teams. Hyderabad has to look at their local options. They have two very good players in Venu Rao and Ravi Teja and a GEM in Rohit Sharma. Chuck aftretard and get a more useful player, perhaps flintoff or KP? DC can throw money anyways.

Guest Hiten.
Someone should dhengin make me the manager of one of these IPL teams. Hyderabad has to look at their local options. They have two very good players in Venu Rao and Ravi Teja and a GEM in Rohit Sharma. Chuck aftretard and get a more useful player, perhaps flintoff or KP? DC can throw money anyways.
They are thinking about selling Rohit Sharma :hysterical::hysterical: ....BRC is trying to sell ZAK. Mumbai will sell Antilla if they can get these two players in MI team :giggle:

Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) have added Gujarat offspinner Mohnish Parmar and Haryana allrounder Sachin Rana to their squad for the second edition of the IPL. Parmar has been a revelation for the Gujarat in this year's Ranji Trophy Super League and is currently the second-highest wicket-taker with 41 wickets at 19.53. Rana, on the other hand, bowls medium pace and is handy with the bat as well. He bagged 18 wickets in the five Plate League matches at 18.22. In addition, four more players were selected from the 40-odd who attended the KKR trials. While Parmar and Rana clinched three-year deals, Anshuman Gaekwad’s son Shatrunjay, Nataraj Behera, Sourav Bandekar and Rajesh Verma were given one-year contracts.

Guest Hiten.
Samit Patel looks set for a contract' date=' but with who?[/quote'] Mumbai Indians. Patels and Mumbai go together :yay::two_thumbs_up:

^^ Are Mumbai and KKR the only team signing players
err... I was going by the stereotype. I don't know if Mumbai have approached him :--D

I think the Pakistani players should not be made free agents by their respective teams. This is almost racism. Anyhow, what happens to the two new teams that were being talked about in the second season. When do they get to sign players?
Two new teams will be launched in the span of 2-3 years. If I am not wrong, Modi said there will be 10-11 teams in IPL till 2012. It is impossible for IPL to accommodate two new teams in the same year.

Shikhar Dhawan is now a Mumbaiite! (CALLING PRED!) Mumbai Indians swap Nehra for Dhawan The first player trading in the Indian Premier League (IPL) took place on Saturday when Mumbai Indians swapped left-arm pacer Ashish Nehra for left-handed batsman Shikar Dhawan of Delhi Daredevils. "The trading took place but there was no exchange of money. The players will get the same amount as salary as they got last year," an official of Mumbai Indians said. The month-long IPL trading window for players is set to conclude on January 22. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: what will amits do now?!! But Mumbai will miss Agent Nehra :hatsoff: