SA vs Aus ODI Superselector

varun

32/35 :yay:
:hahaha:
How can h4te be ahead of me :((. As Sidhu says' date=' h4te can't even select a god damn channel from the remote control, how can he pick a better team than me :pray:[/quote']
how can these noobs be ahead of me : Salil, h4te, desi_cartman, and blue_brigade :whack:
@both: EPIC FAIL! :finger:

couple of questions - 1. Is this super selector contest having trump card feature? Then why dint it ask me to select my TC player? 2. Prev. it used to be -25 points for a substitution. Now i made a substitution that costed me 40 points. Why was this changed? or if it changes for every tournament or series, then where will I know how much it wll cost me to subsitute a player?

1. Is this super selector contest having trump card feature? Then why dint it ask me to select my TC player?
Nope
2. Prev. it used to be -25 points for a substitution. Now i made a substitution that costed me 40 points. Why was this changed? or if it changes for every tournament or series, then where will I know how much it wll cost me to subsitute a player?
It says right at the top of the selected superselector Dinakkkar i.e: South Africa vs Australia 5 ODIs You are allowed to make substitutions. It costs 40 points per substitution.
i made three subs' date= and the series is not over yet b1tch :finger:
You are just emphasizing my point....you cannot select SS team for sh1t :giggle: