Pakistan bars players from IPL

spectre

Guest dada_rocks

I would really appreciate if they could also bar those mofos who enter to blow things up in India.. We don't like you morons don't come visiting in any shape or form

Guest dada_rocks
Can we also ban SRK and Royal Challengers Bangalore :pray:
I would also add KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS to that list ...... Gangu has joined CPM so I have no affinity left for the only cricketers I cared about in Kolkata team

LMAO. The rest of the world will happily send it's cricketers to India, but the inbreds from across the border will be sitting on their asses, wallowing in the artificial sense of pride they get by doing this little tit for tat rejection. Hilarious. If i was a paki cricketer (*shudder*), i would be quite annoyed if i saw other cricketers making lots of $ while i remained poor. Surely we're bound to see some protests from Shafridi and Salman G@and ? This doesn't mean anything to the IPL though. The only paki worth paying for is Sohail Tanvir. The rest were useless last year anyway. Good riddance. Enjoy playing your cheaper, poorer imitation of the IPL, guys.

What! Are they really 'THIS' dumb? How can India be safe for cricketers from England, Australia, NZ, S.Africa, West Indies, Sri Lanka, B'desh etc and yet be unsafe for Pakistani players alone? :cantstop: I guess the Pak govt. is just following a plan. After bankrupting its board by its effed up foreign policies, they now want to bankrupt the players. This is like a beggar going in front of a house and shouting 'Bohooo... I shall never beg in front of your home again'.... :laugh:

What! Are they really 'THIS' dumb? How can India be safe for cricketers from England, Australia, NZ, S.Africa, West Indies, Sri Lanka, B'desh etc and yet be unsafe for Pakistani players alone? :cantstop: I guess the Pak govt. is just following a plan. After bankrupting its board by its effed up foreign policies, they now want to bankrupt the players. This is like a beggar going in front of a house and shouting 'Bohooo... I shall never beg in front of your home again'.... :laugh:
I guess they're trying to send India a message by saying we don't need you and won't support your accusations with clear evidence that the terrorists were from Pakistan. What they don't realise is that India doesn't care whether they turn up or not another thing is, they boycott IPL, but they'll be begging for India's support if they ever start up their PPL :hysterical: which will basically be the same as their domestic 20/20 competition

SRK is pervert ... his team has many paki players. And now it is gonna suffer a lot.. IMO SRK is using is muslim identity to buy a kolkatta team because to get close to bangladesi market , include paki players to get support from them and ofcourse kolkotta bangali will support daada until death.. A well planned investment SRK kudos... hakla sala:--D

Yaaaahoooooooo...........................!!....Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo!! This is good... this is really good. Fun is about to begin in padosi camp... (actually it never stopped, but now its about to get better)... Let them rot in their false pride.

wow... just checked the time line... Pak Government clears players to play in IPL and then 3 days later change the decision saying the conditions are not conducive.....:haha::haha: Padosi board/government is the best in providing entertainment...