Pakistan bars players from IPL

spectre

Good man hassan, I am truly impressed at how you appreciate cricket irrespective of who's playing It really is an admirable trait to have, to put aside personal prejudices / bias against against a particular player / team and really enjoy the game. Sometimes you undermine the talent / potential of a certain player just because he's from a team that has done well. Jealousy / Envy is a self destructing tool, I guess .... . Keep up the good work. Your objectionable posts of giving credit where it's due is really refreshing to see.

I think the PCB saw that the BCCI or the Indian government may not be too willing to let the Pakistani players participate in the forthcoming IPL. They may even have had talks with the Indians so as a precaution, Pakistan stopped the players from playing before the Indians could do anything. Better than getting told by the Indians that you cant play. It is quite bad that the Pakistani players are being forced to not play but everybody else keeps playing. Where is the fairness in this?

I think the PCB saw that the BCCI or the Indian government may not be too willing to let the Pakistani players participate in the forthcoming IPL. They may even have had talks with the Indians so as a precaution, Pakistan stopped the players from playing before the Indians could do anything. Better than getting told by the Indians that you cant play. It is quite bad that the Pakistani players are being forced to not play but everybody else keeps playing. Where is the fairness in this?
i think this is plausible- a face facing gesture .

Well, I don't have a problem with Pak players in the IPL unless they're dopers and cheats like Asif/Akhtar. But I do find it completely idiotic that the Pak government would say that the reason the players can't go is because it's not safe for Pak players in India. This coming from a country where you have Afghan Taliban/Mujahedeen terrorists camping out, regular missile bombardment from the US, and almost daily terrorist attacks? Pakistan is a war zone compared to India.

that gay is a muzzie first & then Indian....bastard made money on Indian soil...yet..his pathetic soul is in *********...:finger:
Quite sad to hear this bro. When I went to Bangalore, I saw Hindus and Muslims side by side, shop next to shop, working in places in harmony. India prides itself on the number of Muslims, Christians and Buddhists it has. SRK is a national icon and he's not exactly religious anyway is he? Since I went to India, I saw the concept of Indian Muslim a lot more clearly. They are proud to be Muslim and just as proud as Hindus to be Indian.....just because they're Muslim doesn't mean that they're going to support Pakistan does it?!!! Lol