Final IPL auction list

Feed

I dont think CSK will let those flea bitten Rajasthan Royals win again this year!! On a side note Tait isnt too bad for T20, in short bursts hes the fastest bowler in Australia.
Lacks variation ... he is a two length bowler short or full pitch ... no good ... we are lucky to have bracken only if he can get his season underway !!!

Clarke rules himself out of IPL AUSTRALIA vice-captain Michael Clarke says he will not play in this year's Indian Premier League. More... Michael Clarke to give the IPL a miss due to busy international schedule February 05, 2009 AUSTRALIA vice-captain Michael Clarke says he will not play in this year's Indian Premier League. Clarke said on Thursday his decision to skip the lucrative Twenty20 tournament was made because Australia has such a busy international schedule coming up. "I won't be going to the IPL,'' Clarke said. "The most important thing for me is we've only got a couple of weeks off, we've got a very busy schedule. "With me, with my body and time with my family, I want time off this year.'' But Clarke said his decision did not mean that he could not understand why so many other players did want to play in the Indian competition. "It's a wonderful thing for cricket, it's definitely improved Twenty20 cricket, its played a part in improving one day cricket,'' he said. "The lead up to the Twenty20 World Championships is the IPL so it's good preparation so it does not surprise me that a lot of players are going.''

^^ Lalit Modi said that? I thought it was those conspiracy theorists from across the border; credibility takes a back seat, you believe what you want to believe
Sree, players take money to play IPL is not a conspiracy theory from across the border.....its plain business and was never a secret.

Clarke chickened out fearing no takers for him: Modi Australia's Clarke announced his unavailability for the second season of IPL, citing a busy international calendar for national team. More... Clarke chickened out fearing no takers for him: Modi Press Trust Of India New Delhi, February 05, 2009 First Published: 13:02 IST(5/2/2009) Last Updated: 13:08 IST(5/2/2009) Indian Premier League Chairman and Commissioner Lalit Modi on Thursday retaliated to Michael Clarke's last-minute withdrawal from the second season of IPL, saying the Australian vice-captain feared remaining unsold. Clarke, who preferred to take rest and spend time with family instead of playing in the IPL ahead of the busy international season, was tagged a whopping $1 million for Friday's auction where now 42 players, including England's Kevin Pietersen and Andrew Flintoff, will go under the hammer. "I don't think anybody is ready to pay that kind of price," Modi said. "The reality is in front of him. He didn't want to be unsold in the auction and so decided to pull-out," an upset Modi told 'NDTV'. "We asked him to reduce price but he was unwilling," he added. Clarke had given a miss to the inaugural season of the IPL as well owing to a hectic international commitment. Modi, however, said the IPL had this year waived off penalty for last moment pull out. "Unfortunately, he pulled out earlier and there was penalty in the first year but this year we have waived off the penalty and I don't think we will be able to move forward like this. "We will discuss the matter in our governing council and have the answer by this evening," he added.