How the teams stack up

Sachinism

chote, this wont be the McGrath u saw in the games he played for Auz or last year for that matter, Glen has no cricket since the IPL, so u are telling me a bowler who has not bowled for around 12 months will keep an eco under 6 :hysterical:
the fact that u r calling him "glen" shows what little knowlegde of cricket u have. his name is "glenn", not "glen" and glenn will have a eco rate of under 6 in most of the matches like he did last year

the fact that u r calling him "glen" shows what little knowlegde of cricket u have. his name is "glenn"' date=' not "glen" and glenn will have a eco rate of under 6 in most of the matches like he did last year[/quote'] this is legendary :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

the fact that u r calling him "glen" shows what little knowlegde of cricket u have. his name is "glenn"' date=' not "glen" and glenn [b']will have a eco rate of under 6 in most of the matches like he did last year
Have u heard of these terms Match Practice and Match Fitness ???

Shane, you've got better things to do than argue with a person who understands cricket in such a way that Dinesh Karthik is the best keeper in India. But, in a slightly related note to the original post, when does this thing start? I can't wait.
:cantstop: No fixtures out yet, last year it was in the month of May, i read somewhere, its in April this year keeping in mind the T20 WC, but not too sure though !!!

Shane, you've got better things to do than argue with a person who understands cricket in such a way that Dinesh Karthik is the best keeper in India. But, in a slightly related note to the original post, when does this thing start? I can't wait.
April 10th.

wheres the hollowness in the middle??? mithun manhas avges 51 in list a matches' date=' dinesh kartik is the no.1 wicket-keeper behind the stumps in india & did well in domestic matches under pressure this season. dilshan just won a match today for sl & warner made a 43-ball 89 on his intl debut. even ab devilliers did well for sa in the odi series against aus[/quote'] biggest joke of the year.. Dravid, who isn't even a regular keeper and doesn't even keep anymore, can keep better then karthik.

To win the IPL, the team has to have a strong set of domestic Indian players, Royals showed it last time to an extent Chennai as well, this is one area where KKR and DC are way behind. Going by that MI should be one of the favourites, Nayar and Co are doing extremely well on domestic circuit and the talent on offer is just too gud - Suriya, SRT, JP, Bravo, Napier. I just cant wait to see Bravo and JP running like hares!!! Hopefully Bravo should be fit by then:pray::pray::pray: and of course JP not get injured in the Aus-SA series:winky: