IPL Team websites

ludhianvi

the :(( thing is that although i want to hate mumbai team, but i cant as they dont have any player u want to hate and i want to hate mumbai due to their @!$%#%$ fans
U give me three reasons why one should not hate Delhi ???

this ipl is turning out to be seriously tough on us cricket fans :(( despite being a big fan of tendulkar, dhawan, rahane, jayasurya, jp duminy, zaheer, i have to hate the mumbai team despite them having these players and i cant support mumbai due to their @!$%#%$ fans :mad:

this ipl is turning out to be seriously tough on us cricket fans :(( despite being a big fan of tendulkar, dhawan, rahane, jayasurya, jp duminy, zaheer, i have to hate the mumbai team despite them having these players and i cant support mumbai due to their @!$%#%$ fans :mad:
Mumbai has great fans! (Ask any current or past player. Mcgrath is on record saying its the most hostile crowd you can expect. Even Yuvraj was whining last time around, that the crowd is too supportive of the home team) If you're around in Mumbai the next time I'm there, I'll take you to one of the games. :two_thumbs_up:

add abhishek nair & harbhajan to list of players i am a fan of and being too supportive of home team isnt a good thing in ipl. this is not intl matches. this is y i dont want to support mumbai despite being a fan of almost all their players in other places, crowd even cheers 4s & 6s of opposition teams. even wickets taken by opposition team r cheered as well. most of this happens when an indian player does them