Pak players to play in IPL-II?

Guest gaurav_indian

Never heard of any paki players or PCB associating themselves with the word shame. Because they dont have any left. They blame everything on India and BCCI. But look what they are doing? The PCB cheif & players are literally begging Modi & C. for a chance to play in IPL. Talk about Shame. LOL

Never heard of any paki players or PCB associating themselves with the word shame. Because they dont have any left. They blame everything on India and BCCI. But look what they are doing? The PCB cheif & players are literally begging Modi & C. for a chance to play in IPL. Talk about Shame. LOL
In other words Indian is their bane and India is also their boon! Modi is an arrogant bastard ... he wont allow them in.

In other words Indian is their bane and India is also their boon! Modi is an arrogant bastard ... he wont allow them in.
And I would be glad if he does that. We don't want any pakis playing our tournament. Let them join the Indian crowd and watch the tournament on TV. Let them curse their govt policy & PCB while they are watching IPL set the cricket world ablaze. Man I love this soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

The Indian consumer sadly is treated worse than a mongrel. We are told to feel sorry for our neighbors yet they come over and shoot us, they come to our soil and insult our players yet we are told they are part of a "product" and that we should appreciate them.(Akhtar and co) I say throw them out and most importantly shut the door on them to any of our avenues of commerce. Remember this piece of hypocrisy: They always accuse the Israelis of getting extra help from the US when the Palestinians get nothing and say the US is showing favors, which they are for the most part. Yet theyre receiving over 15B$ from the US , India gets squat (not that we want anything) and yet they denigrate the US. This is called being an ingrate.