IPLT20CRICKET.NET - My new IPL blog - please PM me if anybody is interested in helping me manage it

ViruRulez

not fair u shud start voting again all votes should go to 0 btw, i tried voting for mumbai indians but still shows as 0
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I support this website

not fair u shud start voting again all votes should go to 0 btw, i tried voting for mumbai indians but still shows as 0
yaar holysmoke, you must have voted twice :nono: Voting many times is not allowed due to vote fraud :--D Anyways there is an easy way to get around it .. the multiple voting system is based on cookies . so just delete your cookies and try again and you should be able to vote or try voting with another browser .. the other browser would have not cookies and so you will be able to vote :eyedance: Thanks for the votes anyways I just checked the votes and Mumbai Indians has got the highest amount of votes .. who voted so much for Mumbai Indians :dontknow: Koi baat nahi, the Master is in that tam :yay:

yo guys ' date=' talk bnt this blogging and video streaming in other place, not here please[/quote'] Rajiv blogging is not illegal And I wont talk about streaming ... I am very serious about copyright infringment myself and be sure that nothing illegal would be done using my fan site or would even be discussed :two_thumbs_up:

I want to write for ur website my articles about fast bowlers and fast bowling' date=' my contact me id: [/quote'] buddy do not post emails in forums .. I advise you to remove the email right now ... yaar bahut saare spammer and bots roam through forums and they might spam your inbox .. so its my advice never to post emails in any forum I have replied to your PM that you sent me. I will be more than happy if you write some articles about fast bowlers and fast bowling as I am a fan of pace myself :icflove: Please contact me by PM if you need any help or guidance :hatsoff:

I want to write for ur website my articles about fast bowlers and fast bowling' date=' my contact me id: [email']rkt.india@gmail.com
Saw that you registered and so made you the article in my website Also sent you a PM with the basic posting etc. tutorial Please inform me if you need any help :hatsoff:

With all your support and with some work from my side the website already reached the top of google within a week of its launch with my desired search words It has reached the top of both google worldwide and google india with the term ipl t20 cricket with 7th and 8th position in google search respectively. And now it is also going ahead on google with the term ipl t20 which is also the name of the official IPL site and has the most searches in google. It has already reached 5th rank in google worldwide with ipl t20 and it has considerably increased in google india from 170 last week to 75 this week. Hopefully I am trying my best and it will reach near the top of google with both the popular search terms by the time IPL starts. Meanwhile the website traffic including google traffic is increasing day by day though I will keep on marketing even more. Thanks everybody for all your suppport and hopefully it will be a big success. And if anybody is interested in wrting articles for my site during the IPL period and in helping me manage the fan site then please inform me. :two_thumbs_up:

Hi guys, I also like making new websites as many of you might know. Though I have dozens of websites on various topics but I never had a cricket website till date. After joining ICF, I interest in cricket increased even furhter and so I had decided to start my first cricket website. However, I decided not to build forums etc. as I enjoy posting in ICF myself. So, I have launched my new IPL website which is a wordpress blog with some modification. Hope you like it and I will keep it running from now till the end of IPL and even further. It will remain online till IPL will remain and if nothing unfortunate happens. :--D Please check out my new webiste http://www. iplt20cricket.net If anybody wants to help me update this website or write any articles or new posts in the blog, I would be highly grateful. Please PM me if you are interested in becoming one of the authors in the website and if you would like to help me update it especially during IPL. :hatsoff: Please give your feedback about how you like the structure etc. and please provide any suggestions too if you have any. :dance::dance::dance:
Nice website:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Thanks everybody for your support The website has also entered Yahoo search and live search now It is ranked 7 by msn live search and 23 by yahoo search now .. it will hopefully pickup even better ranking with time ... google search is not improving too much and I am not sure why although I am trying to increase it significantly .. but still it will increase even further if everything goes right till the start of IPL Thanks everybody once again for your support :icflove: