IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Wah you made my day :--D
Mods/Rajiv/Varun/Techie Tigers plz promote SS for IPL in a big day. some thing like a full page ad covering the screen for 10 seconds, when some one visits the site. u can even incentivise the participants by giving $10k ICF currency for spending their time in choosing their team. after that they will be hooked on to it for the sheer thrill and make necessary changes/substitutions as IPL goes on a roller skater ride.as of now one of the reasons why even regular 'posters' have not put up a team is either because they may think forming a team is a bit geeky( wrong assumption, its easy) or may be they consider it is not worth spending time because eventually if they dont do well, no 'benefits'. send PM's to every one with details, incentives, prize money... plz do some thing , we shud have 200 teams...............

how about you guys go to your local seven eleven and ask the desi employee who is working their to advertise on the counter to every desi who comes to the counter.
u can say whatever u want, i am happy that the response has been very encouraging and in fact amazing today.it zoomed from 130+ to a mind boggling 175 teams already! may be Varun and Mods can confirm what was the record for the highest number of teams entered before IPL 2 SS! Lalit Modi would ask for a share in revenue if he ever hears about ICF $:haha:

This is by far the biggest response we've had to the SS - the previous highest was around 100. I haven't entered my team in as yet either. BTW, for folks who have created multiple IDs to enter their teams - one of them will be deleted this time round since there is an actual prize for the contest. Let me know which one you want to keep if you don't want me to delete one of them randomly.

Only if there is a gap between when the first match finishes and the second starts.
last year ALL 59 matches went beyond schedule.some matches were almost last ball of this match this minute and first ball of next match, very next minute. this year Modi has given warnings of cash penalty and also ban for a match.but cash will not be a problem if the delay helps the fielding captains in discussing strategies with seniors as well as getting guidance from pavilion/team hut. so, they will try to push 10-15 minutes easily and the other 15 minutes ad break will also eat in to OUR time for substitutions. u may have to be on the ball literally giving us the small window of about 15 minutes between matches on double header days(many many days that is)! any way, thanks for the prize money increase and also cut off extension!(10% of total teams would be ideal)