Which IPL team you wont support at any cost?

zubinpepsi

Which IPL team you wont support at any cost?  

1. 1.

• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai Super Kings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings XI Punjab
    • Kolkatta Knightriders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • No hatred

deccan chargers(the only reason to support them can be laxman, but they r loaded with arrogant aussies like gilchrist & symonds & quota indian players like rohit sharma & arjun yadav) kolkata knighriders(the only reason to support them can be ishant & pujara, but i hate ganguly & shahrukh "i cant act" khan) mumbai(i dont hate any of their players & i am a big fan of over 8-9 of their players including tendulkar, jai prakash duminy, jayasurya, rahane, nayar, dhawan, harbhajan), but i hate the @$%!^#@ mumbai fans chennai superkings(they have parthiv who has cost india a chance to win 2 test series against australia, although i am a big fan of players like raina & dhoni) kings xi punjab(due to yuvrajs arrogance & his attitude)

mumbai(i dont hate any of their players & i am a big fan of over 8-9 of their players including tendulkar, jai prakash duminy, jayasurya, rahane, nayar, dhawan, harbhajan), but i hate the @$%!^#@ mumbai fans
Umm ... did I read that right ?!

deccan chargers(the only reason to support them can be laxman, but they r loaded with arrogant aussies like gilchrist & symonds & quota indian players like rohit sharma & arjun yadav) kolkata knighriders(the only reason to support them can be ishant & pujara, but i hate ganguly & shahrukh "i cant act" khan) mumbai(i dont hate any of their players & i am a big fan of over 8-9 of their players including tendulkar, jai prakash duminy, jayasurya, rahane, nayar, dhawan, harbhajan), but i hate the @$%!^#@ mumbai fans chennai superkings(they have parthiv who has cost india a chance to win 2 test series against australia, although i am a big fan of players like raina & dhoni) kings xi punjab(due to yuvrajs arrogance & his attitude)
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

^ :hysterical: why did u leave the other two You should hate DD as well, as they have arrogant aussies like Mcgrath and Warner :hysterical:
mcgrath & warner r not arrogant aussies ponting, clarke, gilchrist & symonds r symonds abuses indian players, esp harbhajan and gilchrist has insulted tendulkar & other indian players in his book

mcgrath & warner r not arrogant aussies ponting, clarke, gilchrist & symonds r symonds abuses indian players, esp harbhajan and gilchrist has insulted tendulkar & other indian players in his book
Wat a Gentleman :hatsoff:
sIbNbaTEhZo

indian names for all ipl teams kkr - Kutte Khaye roti dc - Dahi Chawal KEP(Kings eleven punjab) Ktte eide pare dd - Daal Dhokla rcb - Rasgulla chum chum aur banarasi sandesh rr - rasmalai rampur wali mi - Mixed idli csk - Chana seka aur khaya