ICF Player Stats (Beta)

varun

Vav There is a small bug, Varun - when making a selection based on years say I select '96-'99, the data shows '97, '98, '99, '96 - the first year comes up as last.
It chooses them in the order you selected ( if you ctrl clicked).

Update - Can view a person's innings breakdown (number of times he got out lbw, etc) - Can view a person's bowling wickets breakdown (number of times he got a wicket bowled, lbw, etc) - Different layout (dunno if u guys will like this)

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED: - How would you ideally want a head-to-head player comparison ? - How would you ideally want a head-to-head team comparison ? - What would be an easy and intuitive way for you to search for certain kind of matches ?

Testing SR Tendulkar's Test Batting Stats by Opposition
stats49db8f7c196cb.png
[table=head]Opposition|Runs|BatAv|BatSR Australia|2748|56.08|60.36 South Africa|1202|35.35|47.42 New Zealand|1406|52.07|55.44 Sri Lanka|1408|56.32|54.53 [/table] Waw Varun, you're so cool. :P
I've used it for the first time and I'm really awestruck!! It is fantastic! Absolutely superb. Varun, one thing: when the table appears for each venue, why does it not say how many tests have been played there? For example, Harbhajan Singh's Test Bowling Stats by Venue
stats49dc955dcdbaf.png
[table=head]Venue|Wickets|BowlAv|Econ Australia|9|73.22|3.49 Bangladesh|4|41.25|3.46 England|12|34.17|3.02 India|214|26.77|2.65 New Zealand|21|24.19|2.38 Pakistan|0||4.38 South Africa|3|56.00|3.11 Sri Lanka|23|37.78|3.00 West Indies|25|26.08|3.08 Zimbabwe|19|27.63|2.67 [/table] But it doesn't say how many tests has Bhajji played at Australia or England or SA or likewise. One can't have a sound argument then if he has got enough opportunities there.
I've used it for the first time and I'm really awestruck!! It is fantastic! Absolutely superb. Varun, one thing: when the table appears for each venue, why does it not say how many tests have been played there? For example, .... But it doesn't say how many tests has Bhajji played at Australia or England or SA or likewise. One can't have a sound argument then if he has got enough opportunities there.
Thanks Chandan. The number of tests can be easily added, I will incorporate it in the next update.
SUGGESTIONS NEEDED: - How would you ideally want a head-to-head player comparison ?
Performance in and against countries - average, centuries, runs, SR etc.
- How would you ideally want a head-to-head team comparison ?
Wins, Losses, Draws, NRs, W/L ratio, batting/bowling averages in different countries
- What would be an easy and intuitive way for you to search for certain kind of matches ?
Certain kind of matches? Samjha nahin. Another suggestion - Can we add SR for bowlers as well. Makes more sense to have that instead of ER in Tests. Also in the dismissal graph can we add percentage as well. Percentage of batsmen dismissed in top/middle/lower order will also be cool.

Update: IPL Stats have been added Note: If you have already used the player database, your browser might be using an earlier cached version of the player keywords file and you might not be able to search for new players (i.e. who have only played in the IPL..).. So go here to refresh the file. Note2: Do NOT search for Atul Sharma :P .. He won't appear until he plays a game

Another interesting addition could be to add IPL stats - not too many places you can find those.
Nice one Punter.. tis been done.. Now for your other suggestions.. they haven't been ignored.. all in good time :icflove:
Varun... awesome job yaar..
Thanks yaar..