"Pick the Winners" game

varun

:nono:You forgot about the Champions League and you will feel sorry for those comments. :brc: :dd:
sach hamesha kadvi hoti ha.:icflove: Alright what about Champions League? I know which team to support and again in this team too I have faith they will be the champions.:isalute:

Guest Hiten.
bump where is my money? :whack:
Only a southie could bump a sticky thread :haha:. Rajni Power eh ? :hysterical:

FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION Dear EMC, This letter is in regard to "Pick the Winners" game which I topped and was supposed to be awarded with ICF$ but my patience is past due. I have repeatedly tried to resolve this overdue balance, and I have repeatedly advised you of your long overdue balance. Since you have not made payment I have turned your account over to my attorney and instructed him to commence suit without further delay. There is still time, however, to avoid suit if you contact me within the next twenty four (24) hours. This will be your final opportunity to resolve matters without the expense of court proceedings. Very truly yours, nikred "Pick the Winners" Champion

FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION Dear EMC, This letter is in regard to "Pick the Winners" game which I topped and was supposed to be awarded with ICF$ but my patience is past due. I have repeatedly tried to resolve this overdue balance, and I have repeatedly advised you of your long overdue balance. Since you have not made payment I have turned your account over to my attorney and instructed him to commence suit without further delay. There is still time, however, to avoid suit if you contact me within the next twenty four (24) hours. This will be your final opportunity to resolve matters without the expense of court proceedings. Very truly yours, nikred "Pick the Winners" Champion
EMC invalidates your legal notice. Thou shalt not get any money for constantly pestering :emc: EMC Activist Group Leader, Fellow southie, - G. "Pick the Winners" 2nd runner up. :P

EMC invalidates your legal notice. Thou shalt not get any money for constantly pestering :emc: EMC Activist Group Leader, Fellow southie, - G. "Pick the Winners" 2nd runner up. :P
damn, now I can't even use "Is it because I am a southie?" retort. :((