The Never Ending Thread

Ram

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Any Tamil Veg recipes like Vatkalumbhu?

2 days back she posted how to prepare raagi ball easily using pressure cooker ( i checked it , my grandma use to put more effort when  making it ) ..

yesterday mushroom fry .. 

today kerala banana bajji ..

soon we will get authentic kongu nadu food recipes going forward :giggle: 

infy team leads have very less work now i guess 

39 minutes ago, diga said:

@velu  @coffee_rules

despicable language.. Any idea about her identity? People should name & shame her

She is total dumb to say this when people are recording ..

Also we should see how bank recovery guys behaved , usually they fear monger  initially and then improvise from there based on how clients behave  

She is total dumb to say this when people are recording ..
Also we should see how bank recovery guys behaved , usually they fear monger  initially and then improvise from there based on how clients behave  
This reminds me one time I got call from HDFC asking for some "Nikhil Shetty". I thought I misheard it and said "yes, speaking". Then the guy straight away started threatening me. I realized it was a mistaken identity and tried to explain it to him. He got more pissed and accused me of lying.
He then said "I will come to your house and then let's see what excuses you will give." I said "fine, just make sure you go to the right address, you idiot". He mumbled something and hung up.
I complained this to my branch manager and he simply brushed it aside and said "there must have been some mistake. this is just how the recovery team works. Sorry you had to listen to that."

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk