The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Guest Gunner
:haha: Reminds me of my PJ thread.:sniffle:
Allah ke fazl aur karam se that thread doesn't exist anymore. :hail::hail:

Guest Shivani
read my agra tour thread posts.:((
shortcut mein bol.. main phone se icf-ing..cannot search ur thread abhi..

Friends, Romans and fellow Bambis; lend me your ears; I have come to bury CSK fans and their over bearing attitudes, not to praise them; The evil that CSK fans do lives on long after they log out The good ( very negligible) is often interned with their bones So let it be with the CSK fans. The noble Mariyam had told you that the CSK fans were obnoxious; If it were so, it was a grievous fault And greivously had CSK fans answered it; This here is a clarion call fellow Bambis. To come to the aid of fellow poetess warrior Mariyam, who singlehandedly is; warding off gangs of CSK supporters: Here and here and here and even here Pick up your weapons. Fight fellow Bambis. Unite under the banner of Tendulkar. Jai SRT. Jai Ambani. To Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Friends, Romans and fellow Bambis; lend me your ears; I have come to bury CSK fans and their over bearing attitudes, not to praise them; The evil that CSK fans do lives on long after they log out The good ( very negligible) is often interned with their bones So let it be with the CSK fans. The noble Mariyam had told you that the CSK fans were obnoxious; If it were so, it was a grievous fault And greivously had CSK fans answered it; This here is a clarion call fellow Bambis. To come to the aid of fellow poetess warrior Mariyam, who singlehandedly is; warding off gangs of CSK supporters: Here and here and here and even here Pick up your weapons. Fight fellow Bambis. Unite under the banner of Tendulkar. Jai SRT. Jai Ambani. To Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Mariyam you are incorrigible. What a post :hail: I just pictured Rome and recalled my Julius Caesar play. Never relate such a scintillating play with a Tamasha game of Tontee Tontee and CSK fans. Let them have their day, after all its just Tamasha Kirkut. Mumbai would have won all 4 editions had it been a 50 over format or even a Test Match. We believe in Quality :proud: