Siddhu convicted...

beetle

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Siddhu convicted...

I'm just wondering if Sidhu has ever had sympathy for the man killed in this punch ups??? It doesn't look like Sidhu was traumatized or anything by this incident. In fact he has always looked like someone that hasn't had to worry about anything in his life. I for one do not care what stature he has in the public but going by what Radhika has written he needs to serve a long punishment.
That's the valid point. But we can't really know the extent of trauma he went through if at all.

I'm just wondering if Sidhu has ever had sympathy for the man killed in this punch ups??? It doesn't look like Sidhu was traumatized or anything by this incident. In fact he has always looked like someone that hasn't had to worry about anything in his life. I for one do not care what stature he has in the public but going by what Radhika has written he needs to serve a long punishment.
That's the valid point. But we can't really know the extent of trauma he went through if at all.
We may not if he went through any at all but we haven't heard a single apology in public from Sidhu have we? If he has apologized and has expressed his grief about this incident in public I stand corrected. Mostly popular public figures do express their grief when the put a foot wrong.
Guest dada_rocks

We may not if he went through any at all but we haven't heard a single apology in public from Sidhu have we? If he has apologized and has expressed his grief about this incident in public I stand corrected. Mostly popular public figures do express their grief when the put a foot wrong.
He did on ibnlive i saw that. He anchors a laghter challegen show and u would see exuding him sentiments like.. Maszid dhain mandir dhain par mitra kisis ka dil na dhaye,[ demolish mosque or demolish temples par never break anyone's heart] in more or less every show. Either he is the biggest actor or genuinely nice person.

Re: Siddhu convicted... Rads, all guys have been in fistfights... sometimes, elder or sometimes younger... elderly men doesnt mean, they refrain from calling ur mom and sister names..... it is Sidhu's bad luck, thts all i can say..... i dont mind him serving 1 or 2 yrs in prison, cos tht will set an example to the rest of the society to not indulge in fights like animals though i was one of them, but i have changed now ..... and hopefully many more will change too.... but there is no way, he is a murderer or treated like one after he has served his punishment....

Re: Siddhu convicted... A division bench, comprising Justices Mehtab Singh Gill and Baldev Singh, overturned his earlier acquittal by a lower court and found 43-year-old Sidhu guilty of culpable homicide, not amounting to murder, for the death of Gurnam Singh. Gurnam Singh died on December 27, 1988 after Sidhu and his associate had allegedly beaten him at a Patiala market following a dispute. Gurman Singh had actually died of a heart attack on the spot after the incident. The FIR registered by the Punjab Government on December 27, 1988 alleged that Navjot Sidhu and Rupinder Singh Sandhu had showered blows on Gurnam in Sheranwala Gate Bazaar of Patiala after dragging him out of his car and injuring him. Sidhu and Sandhu were alleged to have fled from the spot at the Sheranwala Gate with the keys of Singh's car. Sidhu and his associate had allegedly beaten up Gurnam over a dispute over the parking of vehicles outside the State Bank of Patiala branch, where Sidhu was employed. Sidhu has always maintained that the incident was merely an accident and that he had no intention of causing harm to the person. Sounds brutal. Can't believe the guy got away for almost 20 years. Hope he gets the max 10 years.

Guest dada_rocks

Rads, all guys have been in fistfights... sometimes, elder or sometimes younger... elderly men doesnt mean, they refrain from calling ur mom and sister names..... it is Sidhu's bad luck, thts all i can say..... i dont mind him serving 1 or 2 yrs in prison, cos tht will set an example to the rest of the society to not indulge in fights like animals though i was one of them, but i have changed now ..... and hopefully many more will change too.... but there is no way, he is a murderer or treated like one after he has served his punishment....
:wtg: general feeling is elderly meaning saint.. most of the pri$ks I have bumped into life had been elderly gentleman....

Re: Siddhu convicted... I bet this has something to do with Sidhu entering politics. His enemies have probably helped bring this case back to life. Sidhu needs to serve some time maybe not for murder but definitely for manslaughter. The Indian justice system is a joke. Look at Salman Khan, he gets away with running over those poor homeless people but gets convicted of shooting some rare bird. Maybe Sidhu can get some help from Harbhajan Singh who is in the Punjab Police. :laff:

doesn't matter who fought with whom. you beat a guy to death, you get to go to jail. as simple as that. a fight can't be justified to kill someone. unless siddhu's life was in danger, there is no excuse for the brutality.
would u be willing to admit murder, if someone died under ur car? is there proof, tht the other person was hit before he started hitting or threatened to hit?

doesn't matter who fought with whom. you beat a guy to death, you get to go to jail. as simple as that. a fight can't be justified to kill someone. unless siddhu's life was in danger, there is no excuse for the brutality.
would u be willing to admit murder, if someone died under ur car? is there proof, tht the other person was hit before he started hitting or threatened to hit?
We are talking murder by being beaten to death here. It doesn't matter who started the fight. And the situation doesn't change if I were involved or if a car or bullock cart were involved.

Re: Siddhu convicted... An unintentional car accident is different from two people beating up a man so bad that he dies.......and what was the excuse given for takingaway his keys...how can anyone justify that... I have never heard him apologise ....the other day some one asked him if he ever tried to meet the family of the victim....all he had to say was that he cant talk about anything as the matter was subjudice.... dada rocks wrote:He did on ibnlive i saw that. He anchors a laghter challegen show and u would see exuding him sentiments like.. Maszid dhain mandir dhain par mitra kisis ka dil na dhaye,[ demolish mosque or demolish temples par never break anyone's heart] in more or less every show. Either he is the biggest actor or genuinely nice person. .......that isjust the usual verbal you know what coming out of his mouth.....means as much as the rest of the BS that he talks.