Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Well well thumping win for Utd good goal for owen I hear, Arsenal continue to dazzle- dont they play Utd next week? Should be a corker, United getting back in form timely. In other news Callum Davenport West ham def has been stabbed apparently!! He's in surgery. im not sure if it was an attempted robbery or something.

Guest Hiten.
Tevez: Ferguson is ''scared'' of new-look Man City Tevez spent two years on loan at Old Trafford before securing a permanent switch to Eastlands over the summer and has not kept quiet over his dissatisfaction of being kept on the bench by the Scot. Ferguson, for his part, has played down the significance of the Argentine's departure, whilst also warning Man City that it will be difficult to break into the top four this season. However, Tevez feels his former boss is worried about the Manchester derby on 20th September. "Ferguson is history for me but I know that he is scared of playing against us," the striker told Globoesporte. "It's dangerous for Ferguson's objectives and for him to criticise Manchester City." Tevez has also explained the differences between playing under Ferguson and working with current manager Mark Hughes. "Mark Hughes is only focused on his work and the team, he doesn't get involved in the negotiations," he said. "He has been a football player so there is a big difference in the way he treats each player."
What a ***in whinefest by this Argentine striker. I am no fan of Man U but this guy needs to respect the club and shouldn't be whining about his fewer number of starts. Real Madrid and Man City are on my top hatred list given that the former has always been "stealing" stars rather than "making one"and the latter have just started following their suit. Let's hope Chelsea shows how its done :D

^Erm...Chelsea show how whats done? One thing they have defo shown is how to steal stars, rather than make em- another club you should be hating then... :two_thumbs_up: Meanwhile Liverpool 0 Aston Villa 2 15 mins to go... HANG IN THERE YOU VILLANS!!!

^^ LOL So I work 2 mins away from West Ham FC, today West Ham take on Milwall. They are both known to have the worst, most violent and racist fans. The journey home in going to be an adventure :|
Millwall fans are ****s but West Ham are ok arent they?? I worked in Basildon for a year and went to see the Hammers a few times then and never encountered any racism. Its packed with desis around it innit, cant be too racist.

Millwall fans are ****s but West Ham are ok arent they?? I worked in Basildon for a year and went to see the Hammers a few times then and never encountered any racism. Its packed with desis around it innit, cant be too racist.
They've been known to be extremelly bad. Most are fine but you do get the odd few. Have you seen Green Street? or Cass? based on ICF (not Indian Cricket Fans, but Inter City Firm) the hooligans of WHUFC and Milwall fans are just as bad if not worse plus their rivalry. Anyways journey was fine, fans had just started coming to the ground. But many places around the ground have been boarded up :giggle:

Ah yeah of course heard of the film Green St. Think hammer fans have toned it down of late. Shane I went to see Brazil v Italy in Emirates; in March I think it was. It is one hell of a stadium and was a cracking experience. Good match too which helped. Great atmosphere. Both teams played full strength- Ronaldinho, Elano, Robinho (who had a storming match) took Italy apart.

A man has been stabbed in the chest during violence involving "hundreds" of fans outside West Ham's Upton Park stadium during a game with Millwall. Fights broke out at 1915 BST and were still raging more than an hour later. A 44-year-old man was stabbed in nearby Priory Road at about 2025 BST. A fan told the BBC it was the worst hooliganism he had seen in 30 years. A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "It looks like there has been some planned trouble from fans." He added: "Hundreds of fans are estimated to be involved." The stab victim is said to be in a stable condition. It was like a war zone - there was fighting all around Millwall fan One pub reportedly had its windows broken by bricks during running battles across several streets up to half a mile from the stadium. Five arrests have been confirmed, including one for affray and one for breaching a banning order. British Transport Police said they heard reports of minor overcrowding at Upton Park Tube station. BBC radio reporter Ben Jacobs, who is at the stadium, said he had heard a second person had been stabbed, although police said they had no confirmation of this. Mr Jacobs also said Millwall fans will be kept inside the stadium for 30 minutes after the game. Describing how the violence erupted, Mr Jacobs said: "The trouble broke out outside the Tube station about 600 yards from the ground. "There were 500 to 1,000 riot police and Millwall fans managed to break through the divide. "Bottles were thrown and bricks were as well." He added: "There has been a bit of trouble inside the ground. "There was a penalty shout and fans started gesturing and throwing small objects." 'Burly bald man' Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes." Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists." Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us. "The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die." Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head. And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round. "I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable." http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8221451.stm hahaha aren't I lucky