Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-)

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-) True, he lasted one ball and it was pathetic shot at that... VVS needs more games under his belt... it's not like he has set the world alight with his domestic season either...

Re: Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-)

It is no joke. It shows a collective hatred for a player. I could start a similar thread for Sehwag or Yuvraj, but then this board would become like the old one.
You could, and I wouldn't care. I'd most likely laugh at that too. Comparing someone to a monkey = hatred?! :huh: Not in my book anyway. (Unless it's a black man, and then there's a bit of racism involved for that to work)...

Re: Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-) thats just pure disrespect. I would never to do that any indian player. Why is Laxman always targetted by everyone, you think if sachin flew in the South Africa and scored a duck people would make a big deal about it? Why is Laxman always forgotten, i guarantee you even if he scored a big hundred people wouldnt accept it or even go to the extent of calling it a "fluke", seriously the hatred needs to stop, you cant expect a player to perform, played one game, and person brought up a great point what about Smith scoring 3 ducks in row? How is it a waste of an airfare if he was suppose to come to South Africa for the test series anyway? you immature people need to stop the Laxman hate, you guys have no right, your opinion doesnt mean anything.