New Site Software Feedback

varun

Re: New Site Software Feedback Oh forgot to ask you Dhondy. Were you able to login ? And any other features apart from the Slowness issue ? (should be better now since I was downloading stuff on the pc.. and it should be much faster on a server).

Re: New Site Software Feedback So that's the vision, i.e. the template for the vision. I suspect it's your lab for playing around with ideas, Varun. :-) You are looking for that perfect look, aren't you? Realistically though, there can only be one site for forums, blogs, articles..

Re: New Site Software Feedback Yes Dhondy, the idea is for one site only. I'll talk to Ravi about this, 'coz I was thinking that he wanted to replace this site in around 3 months time or earlier.. If not, no matter.. I'll just keep experimenting.. Gonna write a component for that site for the SuperSelector soon.

Re: New Site Software Feedback The superselector needs a site, and IMO, it should be this site, with its large, and ever increasing user base. But it's up to you, as it's your baby. As for the theme, Ravi will speak for himself, but I don't see any problems with implementing it here at some stage. The hallmark of a dynamic site is innovation and change, and as such interfaces will change over time and evolve. If Ravi feels that your theme has a lot to offer, it would be completely natural to see it here at some stage... To be replaced by something even better in a few months, no doubt.

Re: New Site Software Feedback dude, very ncie format. I was reading through posts, and I think it's more 'readable' than the phpBB format. but I get dsr's point -- no point dropping the kid now that he has been selected, give him a decent run. yours can be the lambi race ka ghoda eventually -- with embedded flash videos uploaded by ravi/gator/rajeev, and super-selector, and the radio show, and the ICF-Monitor peer-reviewed monthly magazine with articles from users. :chin: plenty of room for you experiment.